Thread: Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo W19-1 monitor is not starting having flickering LED

Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo W19-1 monitor is not starting having flickering LED

I am having a desktop computer from past couple of months. Well I am having an issue with the Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo W19-1 monitor. The monitor of mine is not turning on and the screen of the monitor is remains black. Also the LED of the screen flickering to blue constantly. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is happening into the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo W19-1 monitor is not starting having flickering LED

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Do you have changes in the recent change on the computer of yours? Let me know if you are having other information which will help me to figure out the issue which you are getting into the situation of yours.

Well in order to troubleshoot the issue of yours I recommend that you should remove the monitor from the computer of yours and connect with any other computer of yours friend or relative. This will help you to figure out whether there is an issue with the computer of yours or with the monitor which you are having. Let me know about the result so that I can tell you about exact steps for the troubleshooting of the problem.

I think there is an issue with the Video card drivers which you have installed on the system of yours. I recommend that you should simply reinstall the drivers. If the reinstalling the drivers is not working than I recommend that you should visit the official website of the video card manufacturer and look for the latest version of drivers. Once you have done with installing the latest version of drivers than you should reboot the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the Video card itself. I mean the video card which you have installed on the system might be broken but before purchasing a new video card I recommend that you should simply put the video card on the another slot and see whether it is working or not. if there is no change in the situation then you might need to get the brand new Video card to resolve the matter.

I don’t why the issue is being happening in to the situation of yours. however I recommend that you should contact the official service center people of the monitor manufacturer on this particular matter. Why I am saying because there is a hardware issue and hence you should claim for the service warranty if you are having with. Also make sure that the monitor should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to get benefit of the service warranty.