Thread: Alienware Aurora R3 with the Nvidia GTX 590

Alienware Aurora R3 with the Nvidia GTX 590

I just ordered an Aurora R3 desktop. The configuration of this desktop is to be as Intel i7 920 processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB Hard disk and Windows 7 64 Bit OS. It also provide the cooler Master U3 Notebook Cooler with the extra 1440x900 LCD. It will be come with original 1yr warranty. Now I decided to insert the newt NVIidia video card on it. which is suitable for this system. Does anyone know if the 590 works well with the aruora r3? Thanks for help.

re: Alienware Aurora R3 with the Nvidia GTX 590

NVIDIA today introduced the GeForce GTX 590. This is one of the best high configuration based video card for your system. It helps you to play the high configuration based video game on the system. The GTX 590 delivers the world's fastest performance for DX11 games. The GTX 590 is the best dual GPU product ever built and I am sure it works good on your Desktop system. Then buy this and install it on your system.

The GeForce GTX 590 is the most remarkable DirectX 11 graphics card NVIDIA has ever released. It is the fastest card ever complete doesn't shock me. The GTX 590 has dual norm vapor chambers to remain the video card cool and silence. Performance gain of GTX 590 over Radeon 6990 is to be high. Hence many user want to buy this video card for there system. This is the best that will be help to improve system performance.

The GTX 590 is made possible by slapping together two GTX 580 cores onto a single PCB. There are three dual-link DVI-I connectors and a mini-DP connector present onto this video card. It is powered by two 8-pin power connectors. its good review for a graphics card which can be king for old games. These cards are meant for multiple monitors and res higher then 1920x1080. The installation of this video card is also much easier.

I’ve had this computer for six months now. I purchased this computer with a few upgrades. It is a cool looking desktop. If you want to use the Nvidia 590 video card on this system, then I must suggest that this is the best and it will be best for solving the problem. You need to just install the driver of the video card on this system. This is the best and you can really work to solve the gaming problem. Hence use this and it really works on your system.

Re: Alienware Aurora R3 with the Nvidia GTX 590

I just got my Aurora R3 today as well with a GTX 590. Price for the GeForce GTX 590 is at least initially, a little more expensive than AMD's Radeon HD 6990. The test assembly was assembled Fractal Design R3 housing and power source used for Cooler Master 850 watt Real Power. If you add this video card on this desktop then it would be the best combination. I use this combination and it really work to play the higher resolution based application onto it.