Thread: wanting to buy a new home theater personal computer, what should I do?

wanting to buy a new home theater personal computer, what should I do?

I had decided to buy a new home theater PC, for that I need some advice, because I don’t have more knowledge about buying computer. What configuration should I buy for my personal computer? I don’t have knowledge about how to make personal computer to gaming PC? What should be the hardware configuration for making the home theater PC, how to connect the hardware, how to install the supporting software for that? I need help for that topic

Re: wanting to buy a new home theater personal computer, what should I do?

There is no problem if you are going to buy a new Home theater computer; it is not so complicated thing to buy a computer. And also there is no need to have more knowledge about computer. Anyone can buy computer, who have some knowledge. If you are going to buy new Home Theater computer than just buy the new version of the hardware. Buy the high configuration, since you are making your PC home theater, since it need more power to provide good quality of the sound and graphics.

If you are planning to buy a new Home Theater computer, then you have to buy a good monitor which will provide you good graphical interface. There should be need of sound card, which will provide you good sound quality. If you are buying a motherboard which doesn’t have the inbuilt graphics, then there should be need of buying a graphic card. Graphic card and sound card are needed in case of the playing games, for providing good sound and picture quality.

I would suggest you to buy a new Intel Core Processors; it will help you to provide good performance. Currently in the market there are new series of Intel Core Processors like Intel core i3, Intel corei5 and Intel core i7.performance of these processors are very fast, but the thing is that they are very costly. If you are able to buy these processors than buy any of them. they will defiantly increase performance of your computer. But at that time you need the RAM power more .it will be costly to buy this configuration of the computer , but if you buy this, I m sure that you will enjoy a lot with your Home Theater.