Thread: no video output on my sony vaio desktop even when the gpu is working

no video output on my sony vaio desktop even when the gpu is working

In my Sony vaio desktop I am using windows XP operating system and my computer was working absolutely fine. Some days before I was cleaning up my computer and when I have remove my FAN and clean it properly and after that when I put it back on my system and after that when I connect all the cable and start the computer at that time I didn’t get video output in my computer. please help me with this.

Re: no video output on my sony vaio desktop even when the gpu is working

As you have said that you have removed your FAN and after that you put it back in your computer it means you have opened your whole cabinet and I think you have done something wrong with your any of the internal connection of your cabinet and I will suggest you to open the cabinet again and after that check whether all the cables and other things like RAM are connected properly or not. I think after connecting all the think properly you will be able get video output.

If you are using graphic card in your computer then I will suggest you to first remove the graphic card and after that try to start the computer and after that check whether you are getting the video output or not. if you are getting output after removing the graphic card then I think there might be something wrong with your graphic card and if didn’t get the video after removing the graphic card also then there might be something wrong with your monitor.

I think you should first connect any other monitor with your computer and after that check whether you are able to get the video output or not. If you get the video output with any other monitor then I think there might your monitor is having some problem and if you don’t get the video output in other monitor also then I think there might be something wrong with your motherboard or any other hardware of your computer.

After looking at you your post I have tried to solve this issue by connecting al the cables in my cabinet properly and while doing all those things I noticed that one cable was wrongly connected and I have connected it properly and after that I start getting the video properly in my computer. Now in my computer I am facing one problem with my computer. Now whenever I start the computer and start any game at that time it gets freezes for some time. Is there any way to solve this issue?

Well it looks like graphic issue with your Sony vaio desktop and if you want to solve this issue then I think you have to first remove the graphic driver from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then insert your driver CD in your computer and after that install the graphic driver in your computer again and after that start any game and check whether you are facing any problems or not.

Well if you are still facing freezing issue while playing games in your Sony vaio desktop even after trying all the possible solution then I think you can solve this issue by updating the graphic driver in your Sony vaio desktop. First you have to download the updated graphic driver and after that remove the existing driver from your computer and after that install it. Now after installing the new graphic driver and after that check whether you are facing the same problem with your computer or not?