Thread: Connecting VIVO 106cm (42") High Definition Plasma TV with Xbox 360, DVD player and using it as a pc monitor

Connecting VIVO 106cm (42") High Definition Plasma TV with Xbox 360, DVD player and using it as a pc monitor

I am currently having DSE 19" TFT-TV Display (XC6241) TV. I own a Xbox and DVD player. I like to play games on my Xbox 360 and watch movies on the TV. But from few days I am feeling that the size of the TV is too small and so I need to go for a larger one. I am planning to buy VIVO 106cm (42") High Definition Plasma TV for around 500$. I want to mention that my budget is not very high. Please suggest.

Re: Connecting VIVO 106cm (42") High Definition Plasma TV with Xbox 360, DVD player and using it as a pc monitor

I think you should go ahead and go for VIVO 106cm (42") High Definition Plasma TV as it will connect the Xbox and you can enjoy playing. For an Xbox you need to have a minimum of 720p TV. If you say that your budget is not high then why don’t you go for a 32” inch TV? Gaming would be quite better and you would get good screen. You can also use it as your desktop monitor. It has a HDMI Digital Input and a high definition DVB-T. It’s a HDTV 1080i, 720p resolution.

Re: Connecting VIVO 106cm (42") High Definition Plasma TV with Xbox 360, DVD player and using it as a pc monitor

The only thing is that it has a high price. I think you should go for a cheaper one like you can go for Samsung and LG. you can wait for some time and purchase the TV when some sale kind of things are going on. Sony KF-42E200A LCD TV is not cheap but also not much high then your budget. You can play games, watch movies connecting DVD player and also can use the TV for monitor. Please mention what is your budget. So that accordingly I can suggest you some more good LCD’s

Well first tell me that why are you specifically going for this TV. There are many other TV’s that will also allow you to connect your DVD player and let you to play Xbox games. What is your budget? Make sure you connect your wires properly with the TV. You can go for B Hifi they are having 15% off on TV. Make sure that wire is properly connected to the TV tuner. Hope it helps.