Thread: Unable to install Creative EAX Console in windows 7

Unable to install Creative EAX Console in windows 7

I’m having the windows 7 installed in my system and also having the creative audigy 2 sound card everything is working fine but I’m having the problem with the EAX console as I need the EAX console for the audio effect. Well I was able to install it with the windows xp but unable to do so with the windows 7 can anyone suggest me to how to do this or where I can get the different software support effect for the audio. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to install Creative EAX Console in windows 7

Even I was facing the problem like you and unable to get the things back and now I’m looking for the new sound card and drivers. I think you must try sound blaster but I think it won’t support with the product. Well you can even use the audigy series support pack which you will going to get form the net hope you get it. Well any where I had search I had only got EAX console 3.00.56 which is only supported in windows xp but not with windows 7.

You must search for the audigy support pack 3.8 from net the file size is about 64.3 mb is size and the hash 48ED6316 and sha-1 hash should be 7501A42BBEB600B57EF888F3E0F466E8A00E0653 search the drivers with the above specification and then remove the creative folders from the programs files. well if you dint get that drives then you can even search for the Win7Vista_4GB_MicFix.reg which will surely going to fix the problem with the audio.

Even I was persisting with the same problem where I usually get an error message whenever I try to start the EAX console. Well I want to ask have you tried to start the EAX console in the windows 7 x64 if so then what version you are currently using. Well you must try any model of Sound Blaster cards such as Audigy, Audigy 2, Audigy 2 ZS, and Audigy 4 amd for this I think you need a live 24 bit card. Hope this information helps you a lot.

Well I had tried the audigy 2 and even the live support for the windows 7 but I think there is no EAX console available for the windows 7 so it’s better to wait for this till it is available. Well I recommend you to install the dual core operating system and in that you can easily configure the system. and if the problem still persist then you must search for the appropriate drivers as per the specification from the net.

Well I think its depends on which drivers version you are currently using in your system and there might be the older version of control panel in them which is there in the beta set. Well download the exe file basic version from the net and extract it with the help of winrar as basic have all the feature of the EAX, speaker setting and even the soundmixer and even work with the equalizer and if you want you can even download the original driver cd.