Thread: What are the reviews for this generation active 3D TV’s over passive 3D TV’s?

What are the reviews for this generation active 3D TV’s over passive 3D TV’s?

Hello friends I have been thinking to buy the 3D tv and I have been really confused which one to buy active 3d tv or to get the passive one? So guys who have been experienced about all this please suggest me something helpful about both of this TV so that I would be finding some help, please do some better suggestions?

Re: What are the reviews for this generation active 3D TV’s over passive 3D TV’s?

Hello friend in this discussion I would like to tell you about how this 3D TV works and with this working you can note out how the effects would be changing, so If you want to see a 3D image in a 2D plane, you need a way to show your eyes slightly different pictures that's how you trick your brain into perceiving depth. This 3D tv generation has been really changing lots of things off in the market, The easiest way to do this is to wear glasses that can help to in attendance a different image to each eye. Smaller screens, such as the one found on the Nintendo 3DS, don't need glasses because the display itself is designed to show each eye a slightly different image, but this technology doesn't work well enough for larger displays quite yet, For the glasses of the Active-shutter 3D tv they are actually small LCD screens that would alternately have a dim to the left and right lenses in sequence. They are reliable on the infrared signal emitted on the TV this lets the lenses know when they have to get dim, so each eye can see the image projected for it. As this active-shutter glasses very tuff technology, they cost more, they are dependable over there batteries to run. Hope this lets you get some Idea.

Re: What are the reviews for this generation active 3D TV’s over passive 3D TV’s?

OK so in both of them I would be preferring the Active 3D one it is far better than the passive I have been trying it in Panasonic an vizios and the biggest difference what I have saw while testing over it is the two TVs to us was, as expected, there different resolution power. examination the 3D Blu-ray "IMAX Under the Sea, The films in vizio looked very soft, a difference mainly noticeable in areas like the coral reefs and filthy sea bottoms. Compare with the Panasonic, the Vizio seemed almost standard-def, especially from our comparatively close seating space 8 feet, which is the minimum, not compulsory by Panasonic for 3D viewing on their 65inches, even from a farther seating distance of 12 feet, the smoothness dissimilarity was obvious.

The major advantage of Active 3D TV and the frame chronological method is that it is possible to present a Full-HD 1080p x 1920p image for each eye, which results in attractively rich 3D images with true Full HD practicality, and what most suppose to be a deeper and more immersive 3D TV knowledge. one more significant advantage of Active 3D TV is its capability to successfully get rid of the problems around presentation angle that unfavorably have an effect on the Passive 3D format. The active shutter method successfully provides spectators to have a free view with angling effects and to enjoy complete stunning Full-HD 3D effect of the TV.

Passive 3D glasses, on the other hand, are sort of like a pair of particularly planned polarized sunglasses. Dissimilar sunglasses, which are designed to block light uniformly from both eyes, polarized 3D glasses block different kinds of light from each eye. create the fantasy of intensity. That means you don't need any kind of luxurious, fragile electronics in the glasses themselves, not even then do you need a proprietary infrared emitting object to sync with the glasses but since each lens is blocking out light, you're in principle not getting a full 1080p image for each eye, though your brain should be perceiving a 1080p image when it puts the two together.

I have never enjoyed the active-shutter 3D glasses simply the reason it they have been quite a bit heavy for me and unable to enjoy it with full comfort, and I dint found any difference between the sharpness even. After taking some time I got use to the picture quality of it somewhat, but it wasn’t that enough that would make me satisfied. so I don’t have any doubt in saying that passive 3D tv is cheaper lighter and better still, and they have a better experience over all in 3D.

Some discussion over this I would like to say some that active shutter technology is especially for the panasonic, sony and also with the samsung I think it supports only to these tvs and they work with the active shutter glass only which is designed for them and the and which are powered by small batteries and these lenses do incorporate to synchronies the glasses with the TV frame and the system can also offer a full HD 1080p image for both the eyes and this is how the description is for full HD 3d. Well and about passive technology I know that they have been developed by LG group and they have the emphasis over the higher technology of the glasses and the passive 3D tv has a screen with the sport of filtration by an alternative horizontal and some vertical stripes which have been separated by the black and blanking bars pictures, when they are used with the glasses with those who have corresponding polarizing lenses then the alternate frame are presented to each of the 3D images.