Thread: Suggest any new graphic card which can replace NVIDIA 8800 GT 512 MB

Suggest any new graphic card which can replace NVIDIA 8800 GT 512 MB

Well guys I have been using 8800 GT 512 MB in my pc and it has been working nicely I have liked it no problem but I think now it’s a time for a change so now I want some suggestion to change it and I don’t care if it would be bit different than 8800 then to it would be okay suggest me whatever you guys have been using and have been satisfied with it but it must be better than the one I am using now?

Re: Suggest any new graphic card which can replace NVIDIA 8800 GT 512 MB

Hey nice question I was eager to share about my new Graphic card which has been making me happy really very much and at the right time you had a question about this so I would really like to tell you about my graphic card it’s a new 6800 series this is really an awesome the display and all is really so nice and there is no stretching and all at all I just mean to say that this is an flawless and it really works fine you would really enjoy the feeling with this one I think you need to get this one.

Well my friends have been using this NVIDIA 8800 512 and same result they were happy with it too and there were no problems ever been faced by anyone but as u said the change is required so they did it and they have done it with 5770 for a while and this has been a nice one too and this is a nice graphic card and this is one of the very nice card to replace 8800 I think so you can try this one out and I hope you would like the too.

I have got a GTX 460 in the starting of this year and it was a ok experience because I have been enjoying it but this wasn’t a very nice deal, but I upgraded it to NVIDI 9800GT and this is a very nice experience now playing game and all has really became a very nice experience and I think this would be the best choice if you go with this one, and i don’t think you would think of changing this one sooner.

The one I have been using would be a really nice one I think and this is 560ti and this is bit a costlier but it worth and I think you can effort it this would be a nice option and one thing I would like to tell you about this is this has been a overclocked by the manufacturer on all the ti models. And even if not this you can try one of the bit cheaper one is 6870 one this one also would be a nice or even the 6850 this one is bit cheaper and you would like it too and it has been a successful one.

Oh Radeon HD6950 is the best one but this is a costlier one but one of the best graphic card you ill ever get so I think once you invest in it you would never have to do it again for it and this is a good option always but I think if you don’t think you want to invest in this then you can go wait a bit for 6800 series or GTX 560Ti this would be a good choice too and if you won’t something in the low budget then you can go for the HD6790 this would also be in your budget.

I think all these suggested once can be a better choice they have been nice i have been knowing the review of almost all the graphic card as i am a gamer and i deal a lot with the graphic card and all anyways these things are apart what i would tell you the best is Radeon HD 6990 this is the one i am using and this would make you search end over here becasue this has the capbility of running all the Games and everything and i think it wont fail to run the games which would be coming up also.