Thread: getting artifacts with nvidia geforce 7800 gs

getting artifacts with nvidia geforce 7800 gs

I am using nvidia geforce 7800 gs graphic card with my assembled computer and I was using windows vista in my computer. Now before some days my computer gets infected with virus and because of that i have formatted my hard drive and after that I have installed windows 7 in my computer. Now after installing the windows 7 in my computer when I play Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth in my computer at that time it gives me artifacts during the game. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: getting artifacts with nvidia geforce 7800 gs

Well after reading your post I will first suggest you to check the game setting first which you are playing in your computer. You have to also check whether you are getting this problem with only Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth game or you are having the same issue with other games also. If you are having this problem with any other game then I think there must be some ting wrong with your computer.

Try this solution it might help you to solve this issue. First you have to start your Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth game and after that you have to go the game menu and select video option or graphic option. Now after selecting the graphic option you have to select resolution setting. Now change the resolution of the game and after that check whether you are getting artifacts in the game or not. I think after changing the resolution you will not get artifacts in your Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth game.

If you are getting artifacts in other games in your computer then I think you need to update the Direct X in your computer and after that you will not get artifacts in your game. First you have to uninstall the direct X from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then you have to install the DirectX in your computer. Now after doing this you will not get any issue with your graphics.

I have tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution in my Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth game but after changing the resolution of the game also I was getting the same problem in my computer. Now after that I have also checked other games in my computer and after that I came to know that I am facing this issue with any other games also. Now after that I have reinstalled Direct X in my computer but that idea didn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

By reinstalling the graphic driver in your computer you can solve this issue. Try this trick and then check whether problem gets solved or not. If you still find difficulty after that then I think you need to download the updated graphic drivers from internet and after that you have to install it in your system. Now after doing that you have to check whether you are able to play the games properly or not.

Well after referring your above solution I have searched the updated drivers of nvidia geforce 7800 gs on the internet and after that I have downloaded updated drivers I n my system. Now after that I have removed nvidia geforce 7800 gs from my system which was already installed and after that I have installed this new drover in my system and after that all the problems gets solved. Thank you so much for helping me.