Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2011

How to watch HD films on my desktop with HDTV

I am having a dell dimension e520 and the desktop I am thinking of connecting it to my HDTV so I can download High Definition videos to watch on my television. I have my own computer connected to my television with a VGA lead but in this case I am not having the HDMI cable. How can I add a HDMI output to my computer? Please help me in solving the problem.
Old 10-07-2011

Re: How to watch HD films on my desktop with HDTV

I think that the general VGA connection should be able to connect it to the HD output and it would be along with the graphics card and it is supporting the higher resolutions. 720p. and I think that the same resolution is having the highest resolution of the computer and the computer resolution is about 1280x720 and basically the computer resolution is 1080p and the computer resolution is of 1920x1080. And in this case it can be supported by the VGA connection in the computer resolution.
Old 10-07-2011

It is having the HDMI just run the cable right again the TV. If you are having the DVI you have to find the DVI to HDMI adapter to online. And after that you have to very cheap, and work just as well as HDMI. If it is VGA, check if you?re TV has a "PC" port. I think that you'll have to get a VGA converter.
Old 10-07-2011

I think that you should use the graphic card of the HDMI and then try to connect it with the help of the graphic card you should be able to watch the entire HD film on the desktop of the HTDV or I think that you should use the adaptor of the HDMI and then connect it or I think that you should use the TV tuner card, this will definitely work for you.
Old 11-07-2011

I think that if you are trying to download the files then I think that you should stream the videos and the another and easy option is I think that many HDTV and the Blu-ray players because they are having the USB ports so that you can enter the videos directly with the help of the flash drive you have to just plug the drive and then move the arrow from the TV to flash drive and then you will be able to watch the movies in the desktop of HDTV.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , ,