Thread: Upgrading Radeon HD 4850 GFX card to a Nvidia Geforce 560

Upgrading Radeon HD 4850 GFX card to a Nvidia Geforce 560

I am having the Dell Studio XPS 435mt with Intel Core i7 CPU 920 processor. I am thinking to upgrade my Radeon HD 4850 GFX card to Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti. Can you tell me some way by which I can do that? If that is not possible then tell me some of the best GFX card that I can get for this. I am waiting for the solution. If someone of you is having anything that can help me then please post that over here. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

re: Upgrading Radeon HD 4850 GFX card to a Nvidia Geforce 560

I am having some doubt about this but I think that the power supply may cause the problem for you. If you want to install that in your system then you will have to have a good PSU in your system. My suggestion to you is to go for the Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W and that will be the best option for you. This is just my suggestion to you and you can do whatever you think will be best for you. Thank you.

The best video card that I can suggest you is the Sapphire Radeon HD 5970. This can be considered as one of the most excellent single video cards currently. This is having two GPUs on-board. When this will be installed with a high quality motherboard and processor then you will get the great platform for the games. This will provide you the best frame rate for the newest games. You are having money and want the best experience then this is the worth for you.

In my case, I am having the Diamond Radeon HD 5850 1GB and that is giving me the best experience with that. It is having the immense value and performs extremely well beneath any circumstances. It is able to run any game on PC very easily even if you are having the settings to high. It is also having the full support for the DirectX 11 gaming and that is the reason that it can be considered as the future proof. Choice is yours; you can go through the review of any card that you are going to purchase before actually getting that.

Asus Radeon HD 5670 1024MB can be also considered as one of the good options for you. This will also come in lower price as compared to other cards available. You will get better gaming performance. It is not necessary that you should have the monster card, If you are having the low to mid-range card then also you will be able to play the high level games on your computer. This card is cheaper as compares to other available cards but cheap card does not always mean that it is having low quality performance. This has also got good reviews from the people. You will also not have to upgrade that soon. So this is the best that I can recommend you in low budget. I hope that you are going to like that.

Re: Upgrading Radeon HD 4850 GFX card to a Nvidia Geforce 560

You may wonder why all my ATI Radeon video cards are recommended and why there is an nVidia card in sight? Well, to put it at the time of writing, I consider that ATI cards are the most excellent to buy at this time. It now offers more for your money in their impressive range of Radeon cards. This does not mean it is not recommended nVidia. I'm sure it will release some new cards very soon which may be made by the government of ATI at the moment.