Thread: stuttering and freezing graphics with asus gtx570

stuttering and freezing graphics with asus gtx570

In my computer I am using Asus gtx570 graphic card and I have first I was using windows vista in my system. Now before some days I have installed windows 7 in my computer and form that time I start facing problems. Now whenever I play games like crysis 2 at the time I am not able to see graphics properly and game also freezes for one or two seconds and after that it start working normally again. What should I do to solve this issue.

Re: stuttering and freezing graphics with asus gtx570

There might be something wrong with your graphic setting in your game and that is why you are facing this problem with your game. According to me you should first check whether you all the same setting is proper or not. You can also try to solve this issue by changing their solution of the game. I think after doing the proper setting you will not get any issue with your game. Try this solution and let me know what the result is?

If you are facing this problem only with any particular game then I think there might be something wrong with your game only. If you want to solve this issue then you have to remove game from your computer and then install it again. After reinstalling the game you have to open the and after that check whether problem gets solved or not. If problem still remains after that also then there might be something wrong with your drivers.

You can solve this issue by reinstalling drivers of Asus gtx570 graphic card. First you have to completely remove graphic card driver if you have already installed in your system. Now after that you have to insert your graphic card driver CD and then install the graphic driver again in your computer. Now after installing that try to ply the game and check whether you are getting the proper graphics or not, I hope this trick will solve your issue.

I have gone through your issue and I think after reinstalling the direct X In your computer you will not get any issue with your computer. if you still get the same problem after that then you have to download updated version of you direct X from internet and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing the updated version of direct X when you will start the game at that time you will not get any problem with your graphics. If you want any more help then let me know.

You are facing this problem because the driver which you have installed in your computer is not compatible with your operating system and if you want to solve this issue then I you have to download graphic driver which supports in windows 7 and after downloading that drivers you have to install it in your computer. in my computer I was also facing the same issue and after that I have tried this solution and all the things started working normally.

I have downloaded windows 7 supported drivers of my graphic card from internet and after downloading that I have uninstalled my old drivers from my system. Now after removing old drivers from my system I have installed new drivers and after installing that driver when I try to play games at that time all the graphics were coming smoothly. Thank you for solving my problem and helping me.