Thread: Windows 7 Crashes while booting with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

Windows 7 Crashes while booting with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

MY newly installed graphics card, the Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC crash each single moment I boot to Windows 7 x64. While crash, the Windows Displays error message regarding Nvidia drivers and somewhat concerning Kernel, display turns black a small number of times and computer simply auto reboots. Following reboot it works like per usual. While rebooting or restarting the computer there is no problem but while I shut down and re-start issue persist. I have tried both drivers, the one that came with the CD and most up-to-date Nvidia 266.66, but similar issue. With Windows default driver it works fine. I still couldn’t able to recognize what is the problem.

Re: Windows 7 Crashes while booting with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

I anticipate it is simply a driver problem from your account although I am frightened it doesn't assist you much at the moment. The merely additional thing I can put forward to attempt is to turn rear the timings on top of the card toward the default values intended for your motherboard and observe if it will run superior similar to that for currently. Occasionally these corporation overclocks can be a tad off.

When your system is not busy, normally found things for it to do to avoid getting bored. If there is a specific moment that could help defines the problem accurately. But it could be running a virus check, or performing a certain type of index, or downloading updates. The other day I was running a virus scan and screen saver, and it began almost frozen. Maybe hard drives are closing or some other energy saving measure. Maybe try changing your profile power, or changing the time things happens. Have you checked the Event Viewer to see if any errors or warnings appear around the time of the problem? You can see a kernel that message power may be related, but will also accompany other types of faults.

Sounds similar to almost certainly a few hardware trouble and it appears that you have previously tried plenty:
    • Run manifold installations of Windows 7 by 2 dissimilar DVD
    • Make use of 2 dissimilar kinds of hardware.
    • Change to different motherboards, run memory test for 10 hours otherwise further
    • Run within Safe Mode, run devoid of whichever extra software except the operating system
    • Test numerous BIOS settings, counting default settings optimized, through changes simply to agree to RAID.

Basically you should you consider the card simply by warranty law, or just return. In itself it cannot be that a product does not work in the factory settings. I have therefore chosen not only because this solved your issue with me very easily and I renewed the expansion and re-install later STILL find cumbersome, as my workaround. Basically, as always, change the hardware settings on everyone makes their own risk, you lose (in theory) the guarantee and I take nothing for any liability.

Perhaps, the issue lies in the power supply you have. 500W should actually suffice for ne GTX560TI. But more important here is the amp power to the power supply on the +12 V rail is capable of achieving. Nvidia gives up its website NEN 500W power supply for a minimum of ne GTX560TI reference. Fortunately, all other components still intact after the crash (Especially my only 2 months old GTX570). After buying a brand new power supply of "Super Green Pro 650W Golden Flower" with 54 amps on the +12 V line, all games and benchmarks with no problems.