Thread: High DPC latency with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

High DPC latency with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

A week ago I have installed Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC on my computer. It was working fine from that day. However today I sentenced slight variation in my computer’s graphics performance and for that reason I went to check the latency. For this I have used DPC latency checker. While checking I got that the latency is too high which is above 4000 points. I know it is not normal and I didn’t find any way to fix this thing. I am also using Gigabyte EP45-UD3L most up-to-date bios. It seems to me like driver issue but I am not sure about it. Can anybody help me?

Re: High DPC latency with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC

The foremost thing is to discover what is causing the latency trouble. It may perhaps be hardware otherwise software/drivers. The trouble is easily fixed except finding the cause can be further worrying. Latency is sourced via awful programming usually. There are a variety of regulations intended for how a program must way in the core and if it doesn't go after these regulations it can consequence within the core not being unconfined for the after that process and this reasons a restricted access that backs up. The main annoyance from our viewpoint is that we must discover the rogue program/driver.

Yes I also think that it is because of fake programs or drivers. The most excellent method to undertake this is to walk off toward Task Manager and afterward inside the Processes part end each and every one of the processes that are not necessary for Windows to run. If you carry out this individually until you come across the one that is causing the problem. Afterward on the basis of what it is since to how you begin the fix. If not any of that works you would require to leave to Device Manager and put out of action every one of the devices not required to run the computer. Afterward you can allow them one by one and once more observe which one causes the trouble.

The latency problem only occurs when the system is in 2D mode and occasionally switches into 3D.: Tasmanager tested pure and Firefox and latency. There are fierce red rashes. But as soon as the 3D mode, for example with a window in the current Furmark activated continuously, the latency in the realm of water at the 260 occurred and these can then be made not by other operations bring the rest. It seems that is a pure driver issue when switching to be and is not relevant for 3D games. Even better, one could verify it, if this Combination also complemented by GPU-Z and the 2D-3D benchmarking looks.

It also appears to be by far not a general Windows problem, but just act only with certain video cards (drivers). If stuttering sound and duplicate at will paint the red warning bar test program, then there is something wrong and Nvidia should rectify immediately. Possibly it is also due to a combination of certain hardware components. There seems to be definitely not a general problem Nvidia. I for one think that one would expect of a modern computer with a current € 200 graphics card that it can play back audio streams and the like without batting and indeed no less explicitly enabled for power saving mechanisms.

There is a driver problem. The same applies to the low GPU usage problem, so the bad GPU utilization. Since you have onboard gpu chip, I knew very happy if the gtx dpc problems arise even without the 560. Could you please expand the 560 times and the test? What more could you also test card from a friend if it works then. I also have a GTX560 and cannot complain about such problems so far. Even at the beginning when it came out I had no hesitation in playing.

Search drivers to use extreme quantity of time inside their DPC routines, causing an outstanding big latency for some additional driver's DPC. Meant for a device driver that grips data streams in concurrent it is critical that a DPC listed from its break off schedule is executed previous to the hardware problems the then interrupt. If the DPC is postponed and runs following the after that interrupt occurred, characteristically a hardware buffer overrun happens and the flow of information is interrupted