Thread: After RMA settings GTX 560 TI OC still not working

After RMA settings GTX 560 TI OC still not working

I just acquire my GTX OC 560ti RMA return. There is no fraud within the boot, however it gets into windows and comprise graphics troubles and driver recovered mistake the entire time earlier than it completely freezes the report articulate the reason for the reason that C03 faulty component, my question is what test card subsequent to the repair, since it seems that difficulty was cured and left the rest. What you guys think on it. Please reply thank you.

Re: After RMA settings GTX 560 TI OC still not working

I would have thought so, but maybe just looking to get your problem solved. Positively sounds similar to you fixed the unusual difficulty and just made confident it was working. Increasing voltage in the BIOS and after that record another time. To learn more about it then try searching the Internet about this. I am sure you will get all relevant information on the Internet. I hope this will help you. If you found any additional information then share it with us thank you.

Your flash card or USB stick bootable CD. In that case, Windows does not start, just start small system that is able to work (flash card), however since you have no idea, it is complicated to explain within a nutshell. It's hard to walk someone through each step of the way. Perhaps it would be most excellent if you take along your card to a local computer store and perceive if they are able to perform it for a reasonable price.

From the other cards that I have perceive within the forum here that have failed is more often than not up to the voltage setting and once ordered an still bigger overclock be able to be done within many cases. Another time, it really comes down on the way to the fact that no two cards / chips will carry out the similar and trying to complete a "standard" overclock all the way through a batch of cards is bound to include troubles.

Hello I just got a latest beat GTX 560 IT and touch wood it is functioning TRB played a small number of games, unwilling on the way to load tests it happy it doing what I would like to check the MSI Afterburner intended for curiosity and voltage is adjusted toward 1.000mv f12 BIOS version needless to articulate I am very happy in the company of the result thanks to everyone who helped on this forum and a big thumbs up from Gigabyte.

Hello guys I am having similar kind of problem. I try to search about this on net but still I did not get any help from internet. I go through the many forum site but on every site I get reply that contact with some tech support they will guide you in proper way. So as per there suggestion I contact with tech support but still I am not able to solve this issue. So I hope that someone will help me here to solve my issue. I am waiting for your replies guys thank you.