Thread: Windows XP error:VPU Recover has reset your graphics accelerator

Windows XP error:VPU Recover has reset your graphics accelerator

Recently my video card in my computer started act strangely. Beneath Windows XP (32 bit) each and every one of my games freeze for a moment and the game revitalize otherwise freezes all the computer through the error message saying that VPU Recover has rearrange your graphics accelerator otherwise it was no more responding (Read581 times) . If the computer doesn't solidify I can carry on the game till the computer freeze. Beneath Windows 7 64 bit there is the similar result devoid of error message.
    • Asrock 880GM-LE/M/ASR motherboard
    • AMD Athlon II X4 645 processor
    • 4 GB DDR3 1.33GHz Dual Memory
    • Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics card
    • M-TECH 550W PSU

Re: Windows XP error:VPU Recover has reset your graphics accelerator

You gave some information about your computer, the version of Windows, otherwise history of this difficulty. It would give the impression as although your graphics card (otherwise on-board graphics) drivers are crooked, otherwise your graphics card is worsening. You require making sure the PC is clean of mud and all fans are revolving. Make sure the maker's website intended for latest graphics drivers and go after the tutoring on the site to get rid of the old and install the latest.

Today, Windows and many programs for this environment, they have different hardware requirements of technical properties that your motherboard has. By charging an updated driver, you're really muddying further. These programs "think" that your motherboard has some special features and really is not true. This dismal performance of Throw in the Catalyst. This program will have had very good intentions but I only hated him a little more to the Windows launch.

Apparently, you have a problem with either the drivers or a hardware problem with your graphics card. VPU Recode is a tool for ATI graphics drivers that start when detects a problem with the CG. Try to uncheck this option in "Display Properties" button "Advanced" tab VPU Recorder. Ups and games and tell us if plant even (or odd behavior of GC / games). If so, which driver and direct X are you using?? Is it on certain games or all??

If you see that the computer has no problem with the graphic (you do not have crashes or instability or anything or try turning off the VPU Recover and error reporting. Go to "Display" -> Advanced -> VPU Recover -> disable it. Have you tried installing the latest catalyst driver? Enter www.ati.com and download the latest drivers (specifically 4.6). But are you sure you do not have any problem? The heatsink is well placed on the core and memory? With the old sink also dispelled the memories?

So I found the problem, and it's still weird, I was in the 2x256 ram (Samsung original) in the dual slot blue, I try with another linear array of ram, and it worked nickel ( BurnInTest in), so I'd take it that one of my barrette had dropped and I tested to see, but the result is that both have worked very well when I put all alone! So I handed in every two dual slot but on the black (P4P800-E Deluxe) and all is well in nickel BurnInTest over crash.