Thread: Getting artifacts while playing games with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti (GV-N560OC-1GI)

Getting artifacts while playing games with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti (GV-N560OC-1GI)

Hello friends I am using assembled computer with ASRock Extreme4 Z68 motherboard and Intel i5 2500K processor. In my computer I was using windows vista and all the things were going fine. Before some days I have upgraded my operating system with windows 7 and after that I get one problem. Now whenever I play any game in my computer at that time get artifacts in it. I don’t know what went wrong nut this problem is very irritating for me. Please help me to solve this.

Re: Getting artifacts while playing games with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti (GV-N560OC-1GI)

It looks like there might be something wrong with your Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti card driver and I think you can solve this problem by removing your graphic card driver from your computer and after that installing it again in your computer. I think after reinstalling the graphic card driver you will not get artifacts while playing game in your computer. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Re: Getting artifacts while playing games with Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti (GV-N560OC-1GI)

First of all I would like to tell you that you should check whether you are getting this problem with any particular game or you are having this issue with other games also. If you have any other game in your computer then first open that game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you didn’t get the same problem with other game then I think there might be something with the setting of the game in which you are facing this issue and if you get the same issue then I then there might be something wrong with your graphic driver.

I have removed Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti card driver from my computer and after that in have installed it again my computer and after that doing that when I try to play the game at that time also I get the same issue. Now I have installed other game also in my computer and when I try to play those games at that time also I get the same issue. Now please tell me what should I do get rid of this issue.

As you have said that you are getting the same issue even after reinstalling the graphic driver in your computer then I think you should first download the updated drivers in your computer because you have recently installed windows 7 in your computer and I think the driver which you are trying to use in your computer may not support in windows 7. By downloading the updated driver from internet you can solve this issue. While downloading the drivers you might get the option for the OS selection. If you get the option for the OS selection then you have to select windows 7 and after that download it. Now after downloading that install it and your problem will get solved.

I was having the similar issue in with my Gigabyte graphic card and after that I have tried to solve this problem by doing so many tricks and after doing that also I was getting the same issue. Now after that I have done BIOS update in my computer and after doing the BIOS update I am not facing any issue with my graphics. I think you can try this solution and you might get some help to solve your issue.

Well I have tried your solution to fix this issue and after doing that my problem gets solved. After looking at your above replies I have downloaded windows 7 supported drivers in my system. Now after downloading that I have uninstalled previously installed drivers from my system and then I have installed new drivers. Now after doing that when I tried to play game again at that time i was not getting any issue.