Thread: Does CPU graphics have the same limitation of integrated graphics?

Does CPU graphics have the same limitation of integrated graphics?

I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I am asking is that does the graphics of the cpu have the same limitation which can be found in the integrated graphics of the cpu. So guys please do suggest me something about it. so what do you all have to say about it. I mean do suggest me some suggestions for the same. I am waiting for the help from you all. now take for example Intel has sandy bridge will it be better than any integrated graphics? Please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all.

Re: Does CPU graphics have the same limitation of integrated graphics?

Sandy bridge graphics are much better than the integrated. So do not worry on the same here, by the way I want to know why do you want to have a look at the different comparisons. Can you please tell me. So do watch out for the same. and answer me out the question th at I am asking. So I hope I have answered out all the necessary question of yours. So hope you are satisfied with the response that I have given here.

Personally speaking I think you are talking about the graphics card that comes with the system. so that is what I think you are talking about. Well personally speaking do not worry about the same. if you end up getting a good card from nVidia then your search ends there only. Any integrated graphic card does not come so effective such that they serve you for the long time. That’s what I am saying here. So do not depend on the integrated graphics for longer duration that will be of no sue at all. so that’s what I feel here. In case if you ahev any doubt then do feel free to ask here, I am ready to answer out the questions of yours.

It's on the whole the similar as a onboard GPU, what I mean is that it's not destined to play new games on it. In case if you are looking for the card in which you can play new games in it then the AMD APU (GPU and CPU on the same socket) looks much superior in this group, now why I am saying is that because it will give two or three times better graphic performance that you cannot see in the on board performance from the intel. If you end up getting a devoted GPU it's habitually the better choice I feel. So that’s my opinion here.

Ok thanks for the necessary help that you have provided here. Appreciate the response that you have given over here. I am really happy with the response that you all have given here. So thanks a ton for the same. actually I was a bit confused over this topic. So better thought of clearing it out with oyu all and you all did the same for me. so I am very much happy that you all did respond very well for me. so thanks a lot guys here.