Thread: Which one is better Nvidia gt555m 1gb or gt555m 3gb card?

Which one is better Nvidia gt555m 1gb or gt555m 3gb card?

I am sure that you all have got the hint of my problem. So what I want is a good answer from you all. regarding this. see I am not able to make a good decision as if which one would eb the perfect choice for me. see I have two choice in front of me and the two cards are Nvidia gt555m 1gb and the other one is the gt555m 3gb card. So what do you all think which card would be suitable for me? can you all please suggest me something on the same. the difference is of price, I am not sure whether the extra 2GB will count in the performance. What do you all think guys about this. I am sure that you all must be having enough knowledge on the same. so please do reply ok I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Which one is better Nvidia gt555m 1gb or gt555m 3gb card?

No not much difference over here that is what I want to say here. Yes if you are using the laptop and if you want some difference in the resolutions then it will be a bit worry for you. so better look out for the same. ok if you are so much concerned about the price then better stick with the 1GB card over here. So that is what I want to say here better watch out for the same. I hope this suggestion does helps you in solving out the issue.

I would say that better use the 1GB card. I think that will be a better option for you. So that’s what I think over here. I am personally using the 1GB card of the Nvidia gt555m. that is what I want to say here. It is so powerful that is optimizing uses the 1GB card totally. So there is no reason to worry about the same here. Better go with the Nvidia gt555m 1gb and I am sure that you will be satisfied with the performance from that card. So that’s what I think over here.

Yes the name is mentioned about the 3GB while the card does not utilizes the whole 3GB at all. it is just to fool the users the name 3GB is given. You better don’t be fooled by the same. make your own decisions and the problem will be solved. So that is what I am saying here, better watch out for the same here. I think the card is much adaptable with the 1GB mark. The 3GB version might be a slight superior in the speed but that’s ok. Even 1GB does comes quite close to it. so better not worry about that. That is what my advise for you. better look out for the same.

I have the similar opinion as that of yours, what I am saying is that in fact, often the lower-end (as these GFX you discover in a laptop) graphics get inferior memory modules no matter how larger they come from the factory unit. Now let me give an interesting example for you all, if you compare GDDR5 1GB it is almost certainly a spot faster than the GDDR3 3GB simply because the 1GB is enough for any laptop with that memory. Adding more memory even if it is not needed is not a good option according to me, however the gt555m 3gb is a total useless card I feel here.

Thanks a lot guys for supporting me with the encouraging comments that you have given over here. So thanks a lot for that. I was just hoping that 1GB card does gets the credit and eventually it has got the necessary credit. Even I was planning to get that only but still my mind said to me to confirm it with you all about this and hence I asked it with you all. so thanks a lot guys for all the solutions that you have suggested over here.