Thread: Which graphic card is better for laptop, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 525M, Radeon HD 5650M or Radeon HD 6630M?

Which graphic card is better for laptop, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 525M, Radeon HD 5650M or Radeon HD 6630M?

I know the title is a bit long, so what I am saying is that which do you all think which would be better of them all. I need a graphic card for my laptop and hence I need a help from you all. so do help me in giving suggestions as if which one would be the best choice for the laptop. Frankly speaking I am not at all interested in doing any kind of overclocking stuff. But I want a descent performance while playing the games like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, BioShock 1&2 etc. so please do comment accordingly over here. I am waiting for the help from you all. please do suggest me something as I know these choices are quite difficult to make but still you are experts in this field. I know you all will do it for me.

Re: Which graphic card is better for laptop, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 525M, Radeon HD 5650M or Radeon HD 6630M?

If you ask me then I will say that there are various factores that do contribute in performance while playing the game the primary being si the graphics card only but still what I want to clarify is that you better look out for a good configuration for the system and better watch out for that. So that’s what I am saying here. Anyways of all the 4 choices that are given here . I personally feel that GeForce GT 425M si the best of them all. so that’s what I feel here. However that’s my opinion over here. Yes the opinions will obviously differ with the different persons but still I think you must go ahead with that option only.

Re: Which graphic card is better for laptop, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 525M, Radeon HD 5650M or Radeon HD 6630M?

Yes I have completely made sure of that, so thanks for reminding about that anyways appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue for me. thanks a ton for the same. you all just suggest me about the different graphic cards that I can sue it in my system. so any idea that you ahv in your mind. Please do comment accordingly over here.

See what I personally feel is that all the cards that are been mention here have good gpus and it will be unfair to comment anything on them but still the choices are to be made so if you ask me then I will put HD 6630M on the top of the order then after that I will go with the HD 5650M, next comes the GT 525M and the last one os the GT 425M. so that’s the choices that I have made here. Please do watch out for the same, may be that will be of good help for you. Appreciate your help on the same. That’s what I am saying here.

The Ge Force is a better option I feel than the radeon. Having used the radeon I don’t think so that will be a better option at all, I feel. so please do look on the same, of the two choices that you have given over here GeForce GT 425M and GeForce GT 525M. I think GeForce GT 525M does proves to be a perfect contender over here. that’s what I feel here. so that’s my opinion on this aprticualr subject. I hope you will agree with the same here. so do watch out for the same.

Thanks a lot for suggesting about the said options. Even I feel radeon does lacks a bit when compared with the nVidia. Still I feel that there are much more supporting answers to come here. so I think they will surely come up over here. so as I said above I am expecting some good debate over here and I think that will be a lot of help for me.