Thread: Unable to get the proper graphics after reinstalling Crysis CCC 2.21 mod

Unable to get the proper graphics after reinstalling Crysis CCC 2.21 mod

I had bought a new crysis cc2.21 game few months before and was playing it with the particular mod id and then later it as do you need to start the new game and after installing it I had used my game log file which I was playing and there I had noticed that the graphics of the games is different from what I was getting it before. Don’t know what the problem with it is. Can anyone suggest me what to do with it to make it work like before.

Re: Unable to get the proper graphics after reinstalling Crysis CCC 2.21 mod

Even I’m running the same game and it run smoothly and later I started getting the same problem. Something like jagged shape had almost covered my screen and for that I need to see down to play it. I’m having 880gt athlon 4800 with a dual core and even 3 GB ram. I know I need to make some changes in the system config but don’t know how to do this. I don’t think it’s a hardware issue as its happening when I’m playing the game with the multiplayer.

Might be you had not install the game properly you must run the config switcher and from there set the parameters and from there you will see a switch button click that and then it will going to be created in the same place where the switcher is so you must copy and paste the main crysis warehead directory and then for installing just run the game installer and then set the parameters for it and then on AI installer page you just need to select the AI tweak and then click on tod and click next until you come up with finish button and you are done with it and now you can easily play the game.

I think the config is not supported with the crysis wars and it won’t going to support as the server usually sets it own value and most of the value and it is mostly used with the sp and not with the mp. Even im having a cutom wars config which works fine but when I go and check the console then I see that almost more than half of the command are hidden by the games setting .which usually get hidden after setting up the correct value for it after it get processed.

I had tried the config but it doesn’t work for me and I’m still getting the config problem it’s really bed as I’m only getting 30 fps on the config and in the main stream I use to get about 15 which is not so good. I think that AI tweaks had not being installed properly or there might be the problem with the graphics card that I’m using and if that’s not the problem then there might be the issue with the monitor because if the monitor get damaged it usually shows blurred image.

Well even I was having the similar issue with the ccc mod and the vallina version was working good for me. It’s really confusing. I will recommend you to try a new game. I had not install the AI tweaks as I had readed that its not important for the game and would have cause the problem if it had not being installed. Its better to get tod or AI rather then ccc and I think mster config v3,01 mod is better as AI mod had not really changed much.