Thread: Which is the Best GTX 560 Ti card

Which is the Best GTX 560 Ti card

Anyone have any idea about this video card? I just want to know about this as which is the best one? I would just like to get a GTX 560 Ti as I ask in my title, but I don’t have any kind of idea which company would be the most excellent choice. Which would you get and why? Please if anyone has any idea about this video card than please help me to choose right one. I really appreciated your response.

Re: Which is the Best GTX 560 Ti card

I would get MSI for outstanding Twin Frozr II cooler and overclock it to 1 GHz. If grave overclocking is not your mug of tea, then EVGA 01G-P3-1561-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card with life time guarantee would be my suggestion. Both cards are from immense manufacturers, EVGA is my number 1 and first choice because of personal experience (unhappily they don't present custom coolers on their cards), MSI is firm too.

Well you should have held that in the OP currently drag your finger out and perform a few researches. I would purchase the card with the excellent warranty in my region, which is Gigabyte. Or EVGA just because they are immense, and although they don't have existence warranty here, they at a standstill make superb product. The card can have all the OC possible and cooling in the world but it doesn't mean something to me if I have to send it back and linger 4 months for a replacement.

I have read each review I could discover for GTX 560 Ti video cards. However, it's been too tricky to contrast them because the cards haven't been out extensive and it's tough to discover a review site pitting all the brands beside every other to discover a winner. It's as well been hard to locate sites which measure temperature and sound characteristics precisely. The reviews I have read have alerted more on Nvidia vs AMD or GTX 560 Ti vs NVidia’s other aid.

If you mind about the sound (and it seems like you do), I would recommend you to nick Asus DirectCU off the catalog. I had to arrival pair of DirectCU 460's, as fans were begin to create elevated-pitched whine on something over 50 percent. It was just awful. Got pair of orientation cooled cards, and when they are hotter, the maddening whine is gone. Out of the 3 left, Gigabyte is maybe the classiest one, and previously has no overclock headroom @ 1 GHz.

Here I also wish to add something. I can promise for the MSI GTX 560, got it day before yesterday and am too frightened. Later than waiting it out for a few months, attempting to choose on a card to purchase, I am happy I waited. Coming from 9800GTX+ 512MB SLI, my games are plenty more liquid with the further VRAM and higher clocks. Would have akin to an added years pledge, but 3 years should be adequate I think.

I had gotten the Gigabyte GTX560OC Ti because, in my piece of the world or somewhat in my state, it arrives with 3 year pledge + 1st year one-to-one swap over policy. As well, it arrives factory OC'ed @ 900 MHz core, I am certain I can get it superior, so performance is quite well even at stock pace. I as well like the 4x heatpipe + 2x fan intend. I have bought the Asus and can verify it has a very perceptible whine. Truly it’s too irritating.