Thread: Enable 3D mode Full Time on Graphics card

Enable 3D mode Full Time on Graphics card

Recently I have upgraded my gaming computer’s graphics card to GTX4 60/1GB. However right now it is only on 2D mode and I want to come out from it and change to 3D mode. I know that it is possible but it doesn’t remain forever. I need to do it again and again. How can turn out this video card to always lie within 3D mode for the full time? Can you suggest me?

Re: Enable 3D mode Full Time on Graphics card

I don’t know whether this thing is possible in Windows or not but I am using Linux and here it is somewhat possible. Graphics cards provide hardware resources to accelerate all treatments related to graphics. These treatments are the display of video (MPEG decompression), displaying DVDs in full screen, 3D animated images (games, animations, etc.). To do this, the kernel must be able to interact with the graphics card. This dialogue is established by a driver who can take full advantage of available hardware resources. Thereafter, the graphics server. Will use these resources to accelerate or permit the display of spectacular effects office

This is the first time I hearing that somebody asking for permanent 3D on his computer. You might not know that many people don’t like this thing. It seems to me that you have particular reason for it. Switching between 2D and 3D really saves the power. Furthermore at any time you require it, it clocks up toward 3D speeds. You may perhaps as well just modify the 2D mode's clock speeds toward those of 3D mode's.

What you are asking may be achievable. For that first download the DirectX.cpl down. It is a tool from Microsoft. The CPL file you copy then into your system32 directory and open the Control Panel. As should now be to see a new icon "DirectX". With the DirectX.cpl can make various settings on DirectX, which are not usually so open and accessible. Is really intended more as a developer tool. There are different versions of this tool; I received the link for the latest DirectX version 9.0c In any case, you should check the register Direct3D check if the checkbox "Allow hardware acceleration" is set. Because ultimately, is all about the various registry entries controlled and maybe some other program or tool Direct3D off in the registry.

Nvidia is ready to unleash new tools and market-style three-dimensional. Considering therefore that the latest Nvidia drivers, specific to Windows 7, offer the possibility to obtain a 3D visualization, and also bearing in mind that World of Warcraft, one of the most popular MMO, has recently been equipped in order to offer an experience of three-dimensional game, so let's see in detail what it takes to make the most of the new 3D technology vision directly from your PC.

If you have the proper software for your graphics card then there is obviously be the option to set the 3D for full time rather than switch between time to time. However if you cannot see any option there like that then you should try the Direct3D program your Windows computer. This will enable to turn on the 3D on your graphics card for the everlastingly. Obviously, in order to fully enjoy a three-dimensional visualization is necessary to resort to using a special display 3D Vision-ready 120 Hz

First of all make sure that you have the 3D driver for the graphics card. First of all there is to be specified that the new Nvidia cards support both the 3D Vision 3D Vision Discover. That said, if you are not going to spend a rather large sum for the purchase of a kit for viewing in 3D, then it certainly could be a good idea to resort to using a pair of 3D glasses much more simple, such as those attached to the purchase of magazines or in certain events such as those provided to the movies.