Thread: Getting Blue screen on Crossfire 2x 5770 vapor-X while playing game

Getting Blue screen on Crossfire 2x 5770 vapor-X while playing game

Once I am playing game on my PC and suddenly I get blue screen. I have blue screen while playing game with 2x 5770 vapor-X. I try CCC 11.3, 11.4 and 11.5 I have the similar trouble with this complete version. I run for a month with the one 5770 lacking trouble. Anyone have any idea on this? I really get mad to solve this. Please help me someone to solve this issue.

Re: Getting Blue screen on Crossfire 2x 5770 vapor-X while playing game

Well, did you test your cards separately? And what did you do between when everything was fine and now? I have not had problems like this with cards in the range of HD5770 or vapor-x or toxic or other. Did you try a reinstallation of Windows? Must be said that there is an update from Microsoft that breaks the drivers, so do not let Windows install the driver for Updates ATI cards, should be ignored.

Not relocation system (I cannot with all that I have the hard drive right now) by cons if you have a thought of the name of the windows update for ATI? I will attempt to disable or uninstall it. If not for your question: yes I only tested the cards one by one and all is OK. For info: I met this problem with one game for now: CoD MW2. I tested with Black and Fallout New Vegas everything is OK there is no blue screen.

Here I wish to add something which may be helpful for you. so first just tell me one thing: Did you read that or because it is false, we need to touch voltages has nothing at all. Unless if it's a single thing your mother-CARD, and then in this case, we have to talk to the manufacturer of your CM. Me anyway, I never touched it as installing a card in Crossfire mode, Jaime 6 or 7 years! That or you've read this thing then?

About Everest it's true that sometimes causes BOSD with crossfire? Because it is installed on my machine! A few minutes ago (with IOH to 1.25V) drive to play CoD MW2 (to test if it works well!) CoD MW2 freeze and then spits a few seconds later on my desk with atikmpag.sys = BSOD error. I am going crazy with the BSOD! It’s truly disgusted by ATI and crossfire and $ 200 in the trash.

Do not be disgusted with ATI, then, as it seemed to me, is purely your motherboard is failing. I made two systems here since Saturday and no issues or need something scheming voltages of IOH or anything as of decision-header like this, 2 bikes, x2 HD5770 Vapor-X 1, x2 HD5850 Extreme and the other. Set pieces, assembled, put the juice, install Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Catalyst 11.5 and 11.5 CAP 1, the stuff works well! Games I have tested with - Metro 2033 / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood / STALKER CoP.

This is NF200 based board, is one of the problems. Nf200 and AMD do not get along well. Nf200 by Nvidia exclusively for GPUs NVIDIA.CPU is your VTT voltage QPI, I do not know how far gone the spin, the QPI varies from one processor to another. I suggest upping the CPU PLL to 1.9, you do not have anything ioh above 1.25-1.3, THEIR looks good, but maybe that little bit more (use this power when you're cocky, PCI-E voltage). I bet it has to do with memory, or POS EVGA.

How much I know or how much I have idea about this I must advise you or just say that: You do not have the Intel mobo either, but if you squeeze the last drop is, you will need to add a little juice. AMD is no different. Just Intel is a lot easier to deal with their own experience with the AMD 890FX 1055T CU on board the GB.