Thread: After installing netflix sound gets OFF in my TV

After installing netflix sound gets OFF in my TV

Hi, I have installed a very good application in My TV that’s the netflix but after installing it, I have got numerous issue but the main thing is like I didn’t got the sound while I start my TV, and I am not getting why this is happening, I mean to say because of the netflix application or due to some other programs that I have installed, I have Sony NSZ-GT1 and I have it obsessed up via HDMI through a Pioneer Elite AV recipient. If there is any suggestion then do tell me about that. thanks in advanced.

re: After installing netflix sound gets OFF in my TV

As it seems that you are getting this problem because of the application that you have installed so I would just suggest you that you should try to uninstall that application and the re-installation may fix this, but if suppose this doesn’t help you anyways you can have option to get the same application from the another source, and then install it your TV, are you sure that the one that you have is completely working and supported with your TV? You should make sure about that then only you can use it or else you’ll keep getting the same issue.

Ok, you can try this, first of all you need to detach the receiver that you have connected from the equation by connecting straight to the TV. Then check for the audio, secondly configure the audio setting in your Netflix application while playing any movie. And make sure that it is set to capable of being heard level that’s 50% at least and then install movie In the DVD player and then confirm the sound is working or not.

As far as I know you must have to configure the settings into the software that you are using, without that you’ll not get the sound. Are your version working perfectly? Or rather you can have that option too, I mean to say you should try to install the latest firmware for your TV so it may help you. Or simply first of all try to install the new version of netflix in your TV and then try to do the same.

Re: After installing netflix sound gets OFF in my TV

See if you didn’t get any such solution to these you can have another option as you can contact customer support line for extra support, and they will help you for sure. But before that I have another solution to this as you have to make setting in your player like on the home screen you’ll get option that’s home and after that select setupt and then go to screen setting, I know though this is setting for video size but still I also affects the sound, so after selecting that you will get the option like HDMI deep color output and select off to that.