Thread: HDTV plays video from PC but not audio

HDTV plays video from PC but not audio

I have recently purchased a Samsung HDTV and it is working so perfectly and the resolution is also high and now I am thinking of getting the Samsung HDTV connected to the computer which I am having at home. And I think that it will also work fine but I have the problem that HDTV is playing the video from my computer but I don’t know why the audio is not playing. I don’t know why it is not giving the sound. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: HDTV plays video from PC but not audio

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should use the shield stereo audio cable and you should try to plus the 3.5 mm pin to the each end of the 3.5 mm jack and on the backend of the TV labeled the "PC/DVI audio in" I think that this will help you. I think that you should try to plug in the green color "front left/front right" jack on the SB X-Fi card. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

it is possible to display the contents of the I think that you have not connected the computer to the Samsung HDTV. I think that you should first need the video cables in the making the physical connection. And then I think that you have to go in the display settings and then activate the output to the TV screen. And then on the remote you should click the option of the External inputs. I think that by doing this you can be able to connect the Samsung HDTV with the computer.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I think that if you are having the video card with the help of the HDMI output then I think that the PCI slots picks up the slots for you. I think that the DVI-HDMI is the only video card so I think that you should need to drop back to the composite cables. I think that the jacks who are back or at the front of the Samsung HDTV they are in the color of the Red + White + Yellow I think these are all the video jacks.

I would like to recommend you that my only choices are SPIDF Out and HDMI. I have SPIDF Out on the computer, but no SPIDF In on the HDTV and I have HDMI In on the HDTV but no HDMI Out on the computer. First you need a video cable for making the physically connection. And I think that Open the "display settings" in your Vista computer and activate output to the TV screen. And I would like to Pick up your TV remote and switch to "External Inputs" from the menu.

the DVI-HDMI is the only video card you should need to drop back into the cables of the composite cables. i think that you should need the video cable for making the physically connection. i think that the video jacks are Red + White + Yellow I think these are all the video jacks.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that make sure you connect the cable to the TV before turning on the computer as sometimes it may fail to recognize external display. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.