Thread: NVIDIA 275.33 is crashing with Windows 7 Experience Index

NVIDIA 275.33 is crashing with Windows 7 Experience Index

Hello friends I am facing one issue with my computer. My computer was working fine and some days before I have updated my NVIDIA drivers to 275.33 and after that when I run Windows 7 Experience Index at that time it starts crashing. It is crashing at the time of video testing and log file is mentioning that problem occurred because of nvd3dumx.dll file. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: NVIDIA 275.33 is crashing with Windows 7 Experience Index

It sounds like the main problem is with your driver which you have updated in your computer and I think you can solve this problem by removing the driver which is currently installed in your system and after that installing it again. Now after installing the driver again in your system you have to run the Windows 7 Experience Index again. Now after doing that you will not get any issue with your laptop. I hope this trick will be helpful to you.

I think first you have to check whether it is a driver related issue or main problem is with your window. Just remove the drivers which you have installed and after that install older drivers again and after that check whether Windows 7 Experience Index is crashing or not. if it is not crashing then it means it is the driver which is creating issue. If Windows 7 Experience Index is still crashing then I think there might be something wrong with your windows only.

The problem which you are facing is occurred because some of driver files gets corrupted may be because you have not properly installed the drivers or may be it has crashed with old driver files and I think you should first run the driver cleaner application which you can easily find on the internet and after that it will clean all the traces of previous driver and after that you will be able to install the new drivers comfortably. I hope this solution will fix your issue.

I was having similar issue with my system and after that I have tried to fix that by reinstalling the drivers but I was still getting the same problem and after that I have found that it was not my driver issue but actually it was my hard disk which was causing this problem. I have tried to use another hard disk in my computer and at that time it didn’t give me any issue. I think you have to also check that whether your hard disk is working properly or not?

Sometimes this kind of problems occurs because of our windows also and that is why we have to repair it. first you should try to solve the problem by repairing the windows and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. if you still get the same problem then install the fresh copy of windows and after that install that drivers again and after doing that you will not get the same problem with your computer. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have checked my hard disk with other machines and it is working fine and after that I have also tried to check my system with other hard disk and after connecting other hard disk also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have inserted my operating system CD in my system and then I have repaired my operating system. Now after doing all that all the things are working fine. Thank you so much for helping me and providing me solution for this.