Thread: Need video controller(VGA Driver) for Intel Celeron

Need video controller(VGA Driver) for Intel Celeron

Hello guys, I am using laptop which consist of Intel Celeron processor in this laptop first I was using windows7 and after some time due to some problem, I installed windows XP here in XP I am facing problem of VGA controller. Can someone give solution to this problem .

Re: Need video controller(VGA Driver) for Intel Celeron

If you have problem of VGA controller then you can solve this problem just by installing the motherboard cd ,before installing ensure that you are using original cd of your motherboard, see that the motherboard cd is in good condition because if the cd is having scratches then all files in the cd may not get installed, it may skip some of the important file while installing the cd. So ensure that you are installing a cd that is in good condition otherwise your effort will go waste. Hope this may solve your problem.

Here is an another option of Hard reset your laptop it will set your laptop to the default setting after hard resetting your problem should be solved hopefully follow the following steps in order to reset your laptop.
    • Switch off your laptop
    • Disconnect the laptop if connected to power cord
    • Turn the laptop over and remove the battery cover .
    • Take out the battery pack, keep it on a safe place
    • Press the power button in the front again. Hold it for 60 seconds and release.
    • Install the battery pack back into the laptop and reconnect all cords. After following this steps your problem might be solved

I would recommend you to first install from the Original motherboard cd and then if you find some difficulty in installing from your original motherboard cd then you can download the video controller (VGA) from the Internet from the official site of Intel, in the official site mention the processor for which you want to download the video controller it will make easy to search for you, be sure that you are searching for the correct video controller on the Internet, search for Intel Celeron video controller(VGA).

If you are having Difficulty after installing the motherboard cd and then the same problem is occurring then the onboard video device may not be working properly, if you can open the chasy then one more thing you can do is to open your chasy and after opening the chasy clean the motherboard with some brush or else, if it solves your problem then its good otherwise you need to contact nearest service center of Intel or you can take your motherboard to their service center