Thread: Getting beeping sound in Gainward 560 gtx TI

Getting beeping sound in Gainward 560 gtx TI

Hello friends I am using computer in which I was using nvidia 260 gtx graphic card which was very nice for gaming and after that I have decided to upgrade my graphic card to Gainward 560 gtx. After purchasing the graphic card I have attach it with my system and after that when I start the computer from that time I start getting the beeping sound in my computer. I have never faced this problem before that. Please give me solution regarding this problem.

Re: Getting beeping sound in Gainward 560 gtx TI

As far as I know this kind of problem comes when there is something wrong with your RAM but not with your graphic card. First of all detach the RAM from your computer and after that put your RAM back on the machine properly. After doing that start the computer and then check whether you are getting the beeping sound or not? I think after doing that trick your problem will get solved and you will not get this problem again your computer.

It looks like the problem is with your Power supply. Sometimes if our power supply unit does not match with the graphic card specification. First of all you have to confirm that whether your graphic card compatible with your power supply or not. You can check this on the official site of your graphic card. If you does not found that your PSU is compatible with your graphic card then I think you have to change the PSU. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I was getting the similar problem with my graphic card and after that I have changed my PSU and then problem gets solved. I think you should also try the same thing and after that you will not get any issue with your computer. I think Corsair 750w PSU will support with your Gainward 560 gtx TI graphic card and after that installing that your graphic card will work perfectly wilt your computer. Try this solution and then let me know whether your problem gets solved or not?

I have checked about this problem I my computer by removing the RAM from my computer and putting it back but I was still getting the beeping sound after that also. Now after doing that I have checked about my PSU compatibility with my graphic card on the internet and after that I have found that my PSU doesn’t support with my graphic card and then I have bought new PSU which support with this graphic card. Thank you so much for helping me.