Thread: Dell M4500 graphics not working properly

Dell M4500 graphics not working properly

Hey guys I had bought a Dell M4500 which had a graphic of NVIDIA inbuilt, and I am facing difficulty for updating it and I also having trouble in certain resolution which also lead to error while running the certain game or programs, I had tell my friends about this problem and also contact to a expert but they have suggested me to fixing registry and install the certain different software for cleaning dead files and also get suggestion of increasing RAM, and taking decision without knowing the exact problem is never a smarter step, I also have a 2 docking station on my M4500. Your every suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Re: Dell M4500 graphics not working properly

Hey why you hadn’t mention the operating system install on your Dell as usually with M4500 Windows XP use to be installed and if you had not change your XP and after that verify your monitor resolution, as most of the time error occurs due to improper resolution set on Monitor and after that find out the compatible resolution for Dell M4500 with Windows XP and set according to it and even after that also if the problem doesn’t solved then reply in this thread.

You are stated that Graphic are currently dealing with multiple problems and have you check on website that any further update are available for your NVIDIA graphic card, and the resolution problem must be occurring due to the drivers errors, you have to uninstall all the NVIDIA graphic drivers and after that restart your system and proceed with cleanup process of remaining file properly and reinstall the Drivers again. And then try to update the drivers and it will update the current version if any is available.

Hey there, hello you are using multiple docking station on your Dell, try to update the NVIDIA driver by disabling the docking station for that moment and as most of the docking lead to error in updates of some drivers and then as if the update process went successfully then the error will also get vanish from the your Dell, and after than you can enable your docking station. So as per my experience in this problem I must commit that most probably by doing this your problem will get solved.

Hey try to undock your station from the native resolution and try to check the compatible resolution by trying all, make sure while doing this you undocked your station and you will get most probably get the solution for this problem as I had tried this on my friend laptop and let me tell that it had been worked for him and he was also suffering from the same problem so it might work out for you also, so it is not gonna take anything from you for giving a try to this.

Hey there Dell M4500 comes with NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800M graphics and also with Multi-touch track pad, and let me tell you it is just awesome laptop, and I have heard about this problem before happening on the NVIDIA graphic card, so most recommended solution by official person is to get flash the BIOS with latest update, as it has been work out for many users, not many I must say most of this problem facer and it has been suggest by expert, so don’t be doubt for it and get your problem solved.