Thread: Ati Radeon 4650 1 GB vs Inno3D GT 430 2 GB

Ati Radeon 4650 1 GB vs Inno3D GT 430 2 GB

Hi I have just bought a new computer. My Hardware components are 3 Gb ram, 250Gb Hard Disk and running Windows Xp. Recently I was playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. While playing the game I noticed that game is running very slow. First of all it took lot of time to start the game. Then later I started race that time computer was running so slow that it seemed like the computer was getting free zed. I showed it to my friend so he told me that to run the game properly I will need a graphic card. I have heard about Ge Force. Please let me know that which graphic card I should go for better Gaming. Thanks In advance.

Re: Ati Radeon 4650 1 GB vs Inno3D GT 430 2 GB

Looking into your query we will surely help you the best for gaming. There is A product from GE FORCE. GE FORCE is well known and very famous for manufacturing for Graphic card. Geforce Gt 430 is very advance graphic card with 96 Cuda cores and 2gb of ram. It is also a great for viewing Blu-ray movies in 3D. It has a Blu-Ray 3D support which enables a 3D quality in ypur home with seamless support 1080p Blu ray-3d disc. It has a Nvidia Physyx technology which enables new class of physical gaming. It also has Hdmi 1.4 output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable. It is the best for gaming.

We have another product from the well known company AMD. It is ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series. It is loaded with latest features ATI Radeon 4600 Series Graphics cards deliver a level of gaming performance. These graphics cards are all with break-through energy efficient, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making them easy to install. It has 320 Stream Processing Units which deliver power to tackle the most demanding HD games and applications. It has high performance anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing (4X AA) smooths jagged edges and create true-to-life graphics, for everything from grass to facial features. It is also has Integrated Display Port technology with audio. The ATI Radeon™ HD 4600 Series graphics cards consume less than 75 watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making them easy to install.ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics cards feature ATI Power Play™ technology, delivering high performance when needed and conserving power when the demand on the graphics processor is low3. It is a value for money product.

Configuring both the Graphic Cards. I have given you details of each graphic card in detail. Both are the best for performance in gaming technology. I recommend you to to go for GE FORCE GTS 450 2Gb. GeForce is a product which is most popular and gives a enhances the performance of Gaming. You will feel a great difference in gaming after you install this product. You will see the difference in the Display and graphics when you play game. You will see a great difference while playing game. The higher memory graphic card you install the better performance you will get in gaming. It is a value for money product.