Thread: Fujitsu Celsius R550 does not boot with NVidia GF100 graphics cards

Fujitsu Celsius R550 does not boot with NVidia GF100 graphics cards

In my institute we are using around 15 Fujitsu Celsius R550 desktops for doing our work which needs best graphics in our computers. Now we are planning to upgrade our all the computers with some other graphic card for getting the better results. Currently we are using Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 graphic card in our computers which working fine with our computers. Now we have tried NVidia GF100 graphics card in one computer for testing but after installing that graphic card when we start the computer at that time system is not able to not.

Re: Fujitsu Celsius R550 does not boot with NVidia GF100 graphics cards

I would like to suggest you that if you have tried to test this graphic card only on one computer and that computer is not booting then it might be a computer issue also. I think you should try to test that same graphic card with other computer also and after that check whether you are facing this problem or not. if your other computer also giving you the same problem then I think you have to try some different graphic card with your computer. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

As you are saying that after trying NVidia GF100 graphics card in your computer you are not able to start the computer then I think that graphic card is not supported with your computer. I have searched on the internet and I think you should try Nvidia Geforce GTX 480 graphic card which will work perfectly with your computer and after that your computer will not give any issues like you are getting right now. I hope this information will work for you.

I think you should try to solve this problem by doing the BIOS update. As far as I know if your BIOS version is not updated then your computer will not able to recognize this graphic card and I think this is the reason because of which you are getting this issue. First of all the update the BIOS version and after that attach the graphic card again in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not? i think after that your computer will recognize this graphic card.

I was also facing the similar problem with my computer and after that I have tried same graphic card with other computer which was having the same configuration like my computer and after installing that graphic card in the computer same problem started. After watching that I thought that this graphic card may not be compatible with my computer and that is why I have replace my graphic card with Nvidia Geforce GTX 480 graphic card. After installing this graphic card my computer is working absolutely fine.

First of all I have tried this graphic card with other computers of my institute but in those computers also same problem was coming. After that I have removed graphic card from the computer and then I have updated my computer with latest BIOS version. Now after doing that I have installed that graphic card again in my computer and after that also same problem was coming. Now I am thinking to go with some other graphic card. If anyone have any suggestion regarding this then please give me.

If you are getting the same problem after trying all the possible solution then I think there might be same issue with your mother board or graphic card and that is why you are getting this issue. i will suggest you to visit the service center of your laptop and after that ask for the solution regarding your problem. I think after that they will tell you exactly what is wrong with your laptop. After that your laptop will start working normally again.