Thread: Unable to detect Nvidia GeForce 540M as a default graphic card

Unable to detect Nvidia GeForce 540M as a default graphic card

Hi, last week, I bought the new branded Asus n53sv notebook and initially it contains the integrated Intel GPU. Now I inserted the new Nvidia GeForce 540M graphic card into this notebook. I had installed the compatible driver of this graphics card. Now the problem is this system cannot detect the Nvidia card as a default graphics card. Due to this problem I haven’t able to use my HDMI port and other features of this Nvidia graphics card. Any type of help for solving this trouble will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to detect Nvidia GeForce 540M as a default graphic card

Hey dude, in the control panel of the Nvidia there is special tab present 3D Setting. You need to open the Nvidia Control panel and then go to that tab. After doing this task you need to just select the correct graphics processor. By default, I think it will be select the Auto Select option. Then select the High performance Nvidia processor option. This will be helps to you for solving the trouble. Then follow this simple process. This will be really good for solving the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of solution for solving this trouble. In that time, when I insert this new branded graphics card into the system then it will be gives the error message at the time of accessing the 3D technology and the other related display. Then I read this process into the manual of this graphics card. this will be helps to do this task. Then after that the performance of the system is increase and the kinds of facility provide this graphics card is very good.

Well I have faced the similar kind of issue. Then I find out this solution and I try it into my system. Then suddenly I realized that the Control panel of the Nvidia will be does not allow to change the 3D setting. Hence I really worried about it. Then I open the property window of the display menu. Then in that I had done the activate option of the Nvidia. After doing this the problem present in this system will be solved and there will be nothing wrong happen in this system.

I also do this Nvidia activation task. This will be really helps to perform this kind of operations. This is really suitable for avoiding such problem. If you have not good experience about this then I must suggest you to just read the manual of this graphics card. This graphics card will be providing the correct step for doing this task. It will also give the images of this task. This is really good for the system. Then try this and it really helps to you for solving the trouble.

This type of problem sometimes needs the proper driver for performing the extra activity into the graphics card. The official site of the Nvidia will be given the correct source link to do this driver update task. If you done this installation driver task in your system then at the last it will gives the option that will be helps to set the Nvidia as a default graphics card. This is really good for the system and there is nothing bad happen in this system.