Thread: Where I can replace MSI N560GTX-TI twin frozr 11 RMA graphic cards

Where I can replace MSI N560GTX-TI twin frozr 11 RMA graphic cards

I have brought MSI N560GTX-TI twin frozr11 that no longer boots up and need recommendation about how to RMA it. I purchased this in April of this year by paying cash all I got was an acknowledgment. I have contacted the superstore and they have told me that it is not proof. I brought my MSI N560GTX-Ti twin frozr11 from that shop only but now he is not changing. How can I change my MSI N560GTX-Ti twin frozr11?

re: Where I can replace MSI N560GTX-TI twin frozr 11 RMA graphic cards

In the UK, your contract is with the seller who sold you the merchandise. MSI UK doesn't offer any straight RMA service to end-users. Under EU law, your vendor has to replace the card under contract, or return it themselves to MSI for fix (either straight, or via their distributor).Your receipt is your evidence of purchase, and if that is not enough evidence that you bought it from them, then I'm sorry but they seriously need to amend how they issue receipts. You might want to mention the phrases 'Sale of Goods Act 1979' and 'Trading Standards' to them. And also never buy anything from them again.

It’s a local computer upgrade store they say they don’t keep report of products they sell and that all maintenance or replacements are handled by manufactures contract. They installed it and said all i have from them was a 30 day guarantee on their work nothing more. Would perhaps be a good idea to give MSI UK a call/e-mail? I'm sure they will help you out never enter that shop again and make sure you give them a bad name.

I have already exposed them with trading standards they said that cash receipt is not evidence. This card was purchased from them just that i had job done at their superstore, I get the feeling that they have done this type of thing before also. Anyone knows the Number for MSI Support UK. Tried a ticket with them 4 days ago but heard nothing yet. How to apply for a new ticket? The one I sent now says off topic, what does that mean?

Here's MSI UK's support center Contact Number: +44-871-288-5605. It’s a complicated one. They are in wrong, but other than contacting trading standards I don't know what else you can do. They perhaps don't think that you will go ahead and call trading standards, so in your shoes I think you just go ahead and ring them. You have got nothing to lose by trying.MSI will handle an RMA in the UK in exceptional conditions, so give them a call and see if they can help you out.