Thread: Need help with AMD HD5850 Twin Frozr II

Need help with AMD HD5850 Twin Frozr II

AMD just bought a 5850 Twin Frozr II yesterday. The maximum available in CCC / MSIAB only 775 MHz but I wanted more. I saved the original bios with GPU-Z 0.5.3. He opened with RBE 1.2.8. I went to extra -> Increase saturation limit -> Method 1 (hash) -> load. Loaded the signature file reference clocks ASUS 5850 with key and saved the changes showed that the use atiwinflash 2.0.1.14, and finally reboot. And here goes nothing. Only a black screen. Please help me to re-establish the original bios.

Re: Need help with AMD HD5850 Twin Frozr II

Hey buddy I don’t have much idea about this thing as I am not a hardware expert. You can ask to your friends or someone who is expert in this and can help you to solve your problem. Thus I would suggest you to contact MSI tech and I think only they will be able to help you with this problem surely. You can visit to their website or you can go to their support center. I hope they solve your problem immediately.

Yes, I agree that you may contact MSI, and we can send an original, just tell them that the S / N and original BIOS of the card, look for the label over BIOS chip located on the video card. The problem also is that the PC will not boot with the card. So you have to install another add-on VGA. I think it will replace the component and give it new. I hope this solves your problem immediately.

I have an hd4290 gtx460 and integrated. It does not work when connected HD5850. I also tried to flash blind from a USB flash drive: atiflash.exe-pf 0 tf2.bin-registrations. But even create atiflash.log. Try it in another room, more in touch with distributors and tell them what you've done and see if you be able to help. Also never screw up things about which you never know anything. Take help from experts.

I'm sure tf2.bin is your new bios saved on your not working MSI card. At least that's what GPU-Z 0.5.3 removed from the board this morning before I begin all the overclocking. Try with: atiflash.exe-unlockrom 0 [CTRL + M], then wait until the end, then: atiflash.exe-pf 0 tf2.bin-log [CTRL + M]. Try this and see your problem is resolved or not. I think this should be resolved, as it is told by an expert.