Thread: MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II OC Edition not working properly

MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II OC Edition not working properly

Hello friends I have purchased MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II OC graphic card and I have attached with my CPU. Now after doing that when I try to play any game at that time my screen freezes for some seconds and after that it comes back to normal which creates difficulty while playing games. Sometimes after freezing the screen FPS drop down suddenly and within 4 to 5 seconds it comes back to normal. I am very frustrated because of this problem. If you have any solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II OC Edition not working properly

As you have said that after inserting MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II in your CPU have started facing this problem and I think you are facing this problem because you have not connected your graphic card with your system. First remove the graphic card from your CPU and after that also check your CPU cooler (If you are using) is working perfectly or not? Now after doing that put your graphic card back in to the CPU and after that start the computer and check whether all the things working fine or not?

There may be something wrong with your game setting also and that is why first of all you should check that all the setting of the game is proper and also try to play that game in different resolution. First change the game resolution and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? If get the same problem after changing the resolution then I think problem is with your graphic card compatibility with your motherboard. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

You can also solve this problem by following this solution. First of all you have to uninstall the graphic driver after that now you have to remove the temporary files and after that restart the computer. After that check on the internet whether any driver update is available or not, if there is any driver update available then I think you have to download that and Install it in your computer. Now after installing the driver you will not get this problem. If there are no driver updates then install the same driver again and then try to play the game. I hope this idea will be helpful to you.

First of all I will suggest you that if you have any other graphic card or if any of your friend is using any graphic card in his system then I think you have to first try to use it in your system and then check whether you can play the game properly or nor? If you didn’t get any problem with other graphic card then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card and if same problem is coming then there may be some issue with your motherboard also. I hope after doing that you will come to know about exact problem.

I have tried to solve the problem by removing the graphic card and inserting it again but after doing that also same problem was coming and then I also tried to fix this issue by changing the resolution of the game but it doesn’t make any difference. I have also tried ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphic card and after putting that my game was working fine and at that time I was not facing any issues with my game. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

If you are getting the same problem even after trying the all the possible solutions then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card. I think your graphic card is damaged and that is why I would like to tell you that you should sen your graphic card to the service center. After sending your graphic card in service center you will get the proper solution for your issue and I hope after doing that you will not get any issue with your graphic card.