Thread: Severe image corruption in MSI nf980-g65 SLI:

Severe image corruption in MSI nf980-g65 SLI:

I am getting the same issue in multiple games, the latest issue was on Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 2. I also updated my drivers and even tested the video card beta drivers. EVGA offered an SLI enhancement download, but did not work. I am not able to find anything that would fix this. The cards may not be the most expensive but to me 2 of them cost a lot of money and it is a waste to have them both in there without being able to use them properly.

re: Severe image corruption in MSI nf980-g65 SLI:

Over heating of your card or the Power supply any of the one or both can be your issue. Intel I7 has a specification of 3 sticks, but AMD has a good specification that works with any of the 1 or 2 or 4 sticks, that means Intel’s memory is not so good. 3 sticks are the specifications of the Intel I7, so it does not work well in AMD systems. It can be only sometime, that it might cause you a problem but I am not sure of every time.

Have you tried it with a Windows 32bit? As the games which you are trying to play are of 32 bit, so a 64 bit Operating System has to do a translation. They cannot use anything else from the 64bit OS, but literally slow down and create extra problems. Try it and you will soon come to know enough if it’s software or a hardware issue. I think the problem is EVGA.

You can flash your card as custom BIOS can be made by Svet. By doing so you might not have to always run the Afterburner. Make your voltage to 1.012 to change your current voltage. Also try a few of the others and see if anything has changed. Make your RAM under clocked by setting the timings in your BIOS manually. I made a RMA of my board for RAM as well as SLi issues. You will get a random lock up if you get unstable on your board. Inform me by setting your BIOS timings whether it had solved your issues are not.