Thread: No signal after boot in Msi R6870 hawk twin 1gb

No signal after boot in Msi R6870 hawk twin 1gb

I am using computer in which I am having Asrock P43DE3motherboard with Intel duo core E6620 and 4GB RAM and I have purchased the Msi R6870 hawk twin 1gb graphic card. When I connect the graphic card and after that when i turned on computer at that time there is no signal in my monitor. I don’t know whether it is motherboard issue or graphic card issue. Please give me some solution to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: No signal after boot in Msi R6870 hawk twin 1gb

I have read your issue and first of all I will advise you to check whether your monitor is working properly or not. Because as you have said that your computer is booting but monitor is not getting any signal then I think there is something wrong with your monitor only. Try to connect your monitor with other CPU and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? if you are not facing the same issue with other computer then I think there must be something wrong with your mother board or graphic card.

First of all I would like to tell you that remove the graphic card from your machine and after that start your computer and then check whether your monitor is starting normally or not? if your monitor is starting after removing the graphic card then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card only and I think you should check whether you are putting the graphic card properly or not? I hope this information will be helpful to you and your problem will get solved.

According to me you are facing this problem because of your power supply issues. As you have mentioned in your post that after inserting the graphic card in your system this problem has started it means the power supply unit which you are using in your system may not be compatible. I think you should visit the official site of your graphic card and after that check there which all the supported power supply units in that. If your power supply unit is not there in the list then I think you have to change your power supply unit.

I have read your solutions and I after reading that I have checked my monitor with other CPU and when I connected with other CPU at that time it was working normally. After that I also tried to start the computer by removing the graphic card and after that my monitor was working normally. My power supply unit is also working fine. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this solution is there anything wrong with my motherboard or graphic card?

My graphic card was also giving me the similar kind of problem and after that I have tried search the solution for it on the internet but none of the tricks worked for me and after that I have send my graphic card to the service center and they have found that my graphic card was damaged and that is why I have replaced my graphic card and I will suggest you that you should also send your graphic card to the service center and you will surly get the proper solution.