Thread: Unable to find the flash utility in video card BIOS

Unable to find the flash utility in video card BIOS

I bought a PC last month with excellent configuration. I frequently use this PC for chatting, internet surfing, downloading movies and much more. My PC also includes a MSI graphic card in it. I noticed a strange issue while I was performing something in my PC. I wanted to flash the video card BIOS but I was not able to do that. I tried that thing three to four times but it didn’t work out as I wanted. Does anyone know how to do that? If yes then please share that information with me.

Re: Unable to find the flash utility in video card BIOS

I will surely share all the information that I know about video cards. But for that I require some information from you regarding the issue. I just wanted some more information about the configuration of the PC for example it’s RAM, processor, operating system, graphic card. Without knowing this information it will be very difficult for me to help you to overcome such issues. So give me the information that I have mentioned to proceed further with the issue.

There are only few people who have replied for the issue that I am facing. I know that it is a complicated issue that is the reason I need help to solve the issue. It is pleasure to provide the information to you. I will surely let you know about the configuration of my PC. My pc includes 890fxe, Phenom II, 8GB RAM, Windows Vista 64bit and the MSI 6850 graphic card. I know that after I provide you this information you will certainly find the issue much easier to solve. Please provide me exact solution because this issue has irritated me a lot.

Recently my friends were discussing this issue with me but I could not solve their problem because I didn’t possess much information about it. Now my friends have solved the issue with the help of the professional. They also shared the information with me regarding how we can overcome such issues. To solve such issue I would advise you to visit the MSI website and over there you will surely get the exact information that you need to solve your issue.

Actually the issue is quite complicated to solve. These issues are especially meant for professionals to solve. I have knowledge about these issues but to solve this issue you need in-depth knowledge about hardware and I don’t possess in-depth knowledge that is required. At this moment nothing can be done by you. I would only suggest you to switch the system on / off several times. It can be done by pressing the reset button to restart the machine. This is a recognized issue, and the only answer that seemed to RMA is the card but it looks like you require a technical person to flash the BIOS. Try this solution and see if it helps.

Your suggestion helped me a lot to solve the issue. Very people interacted with me to overcome the issue and you are one of them. As specified by you I consulted a technical person who did the job that I needed. He was successful to flash the video card BIOS as I required and now I don’t have any issues about it. That technical person also guided me the exact steps to do that and now I will be able to solve such issues if I notice such things in future.