Thread: Unable to recognize ATI Radeon HD 5750

Unable to recognize ATI Radeon HD 5750

I am using computer in which I am using AMD Phenom II Processor and 2 GB RAM. I am using ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphic card in my computer which was working fine with my computer. Before one week I have upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and now after that my computer is not recognizing the graphic card driver. Now I am not sure whether there something with my graphic card or something wrong with my mother board.

Re: Unable to recognize ATI Radeon HD 5750

I have gone through your problem and I think you have to check first whether your graphic card is connected properly with mother board or not? First of all check this thing and then try ti install the graphic driver. Sometimes if graphic card is not properly connected at that time also you will get this kind of problem. That is why I am suggesting you to first remove the graphic card and after that connect it again. I hope this will help you to fix your issue.

If your system is not recognizing the graphic card then I think you should first remove the graphic card from you CPU and after that reinstall your display driver and after installing that you have to also delete all the temporary files from your system. Now after doing that shut down your computer. Now connect the graphic card again in your computer and after that start the computer again, now you will notice that your computer is recognizing the graphic card properly.

According to me the driver which you are trying to install in your computer is not supported with your operating system and I think you have to download the graphic card driver which support with your operating system. I am saying you this because you have mentioned in your post that before installing the windows 7 you were using the windows vista and that is why there may be a possibilities of driver incapability with your operating system. After doing that you will not get any issue.

If you want to download the windows 7 supported drivers for your graphic card then I will help you to fix this issue. You can download the windows 7 supported driver for you graphic card by clicking here GRAPHIC CARD DRIVER. After clicking on that you have to select your operating system and then you have to download the graphic card driver in your computer. After doing that you will not get any issue with your graphic card driver and you will be able to install the graphic card properly.

After cleaning up the disk when I tried to reinstall the driver at that time also I was facing the same issue and after that I read your last post about downloading the windows 7 supported driver in my system. After reading that I have clicked on your given link and I have downloaded the windows 7 supported graphic driver and then I installed in my system. After installing that driver now I am able to use the graphic card in my system. Thank you so much for giving me that link.