Thread: Compatible graphic card with biostar G31-M7 TE mainboard

Compatible graphic card with biostar G31-M7 TE mainboard

Hi, I have a motherboard that’s BIOSTAR G31-M7 TE, which is good as I am using it since last 6 months, but now I just got interest in playing the new games, thus I am planning to have a graphic card, but don’t have the idea which will be the better one, as visited some websites and all the forums, but found nothing, some are saying NVIDIA is best and some says ATI is best, it made me confused, By the way I am planning to have ATI HD 4650, how is it? Need suggestion.

Re: Compatible graphic card with biostar G31-M7 TE mainboard

Yeah this is the best one, I would say, because I have the graphic card from the ATI only, thus I am sure about its performance, thus I would like to recommend you to buy from ATI only. And as you have mentioned the motherboard it seems it has a 1 PCI slot which will support this for sure, but still I would suggest you that whenever you go for buying this, ask for the compatibility first, and then you can at least have the idea.

See, if you just heard from somewhere and just planning to buy, this would make you worry afterwards because you should first test the compatibility before buying, no doubts, this might be suitable with your motherboard, but still if you have a glance at the serried of ATI, you’ll get the too many model, which will be compatible with your motherboard, so I think you should first check the specification from the buying guide.

As far as I know all the PCI-E cards are universal, thus off course this would really going to work for you, but still my recommendation is towards the NVIDIA, because it has a very huge series with many models also compatible with your motherboard. I have the NVIDIA GTX 280, which I use, and having a very good performance, thus I would recommend you the same for sure.

See, you can have the model called Radeon HD 3650, this is also good for your motherboard, I have heard about the issues about this model, but no need to worry about that as they were because of the operating system only, By the ways this is also the considerable thing while buying the GPU, because sometimes it won’t work properly due to the driver, as their operating system doesn’t support the driver, but for that you can have the option for downloading the other compatible drivers.

Hey I would like to suggest you that you should go through the GPU buying guide, because there you’ll get, first of all the latest name, and the specification and their compatibility with the different motherboards, and if you visit their respective site, this specification will surely you get, but along with that the user review also you can see, so from there you’ll be able to judge, like what will be the better one, my recommendation is also from the same, that’s from the ATI.