Thread: Should I choose NVidia Geforce 9400GT, ATI HD 4350 or some other graphic card?

Should I choose NVidia Geforce 9400GT, ATI HD 4350 or some other graphic card?

Till now I am using NVidia Geforce 8400GS graphic card for my system and now I need something more for my computer. So I am just planning to upgrade the current graphic card to some newer one, so for that I have pointed Geforce 9400Gt card of NVidia and Radeon HD 4350 card of ATI. I am ok with these cards as well as ready with the budget of these graphic cards. So suggest me that shall I have the above mentioned graphic card or suggest me some better one within this price range.

Re: Should I choose NVidia Geforce 9400GT, ATI HD 4350 or some other graphic card?

Well I was having the same situation when I thought of up gradation of my graphic card. It took me a lot in order to decide for which one I should go, then after going through several discussions, I end up taking the ATI Radeon HD 4350 graphic card for my computer. So I would recommend you the same as it is in your budget and it provides a better graphic performance and works efficiently and even there is no much difference between these graphic cards.

Re: Should I choose NVidia Geforce 9400GT, ATI HD 4350 or some other graphic card?

Well in this case I guess the ATI card Radeon HD 4350 endow with incredible visual experience including optimal performance in its class. So by having it enjoy astonishing stage of graphics practicality in order to play the latest games also having the support for Microsoft DirectX. This graphic card also supports and lets you to watch movies on Blu-ray and HD content play having with over 1 billion colors. So choice for it with the optimum level of effectiveness that does not negotiation the performance of your computer.

The graphic card of ATI which you are desired for your system is no doubt a good choice but I would like to tell you regarding it. This card uses the old Radeon technology and it is not suited for gaming environment. If you are a serious gamer then definitely it is not a choice for you, so better you should go for that other alternative. Also I have heard some fan issues that several users have found in this graphic card. So in order to have better performance you should go for NVidia.

I am having NVidia Geforce 9400GT card for my computer and I would tell you how it works which would help you understand the actual reason to go for it. It has a Unified Graphics Core which vigorously distributes processing power to several sub process. So due to this it guarantee the successful increase in graphics performance. Also its multi-threaded architecture ropes thousands of self-regulating, instantaneous threads, thus which provides you with tremendous processing competence in advanced shadier plan of the next generation.

From my side I would like you to go for ATI Radeon HD series graphics cards as it distribute the performance that you should have in order have high-definition output as you require. Also as mentioned you can have this and watch Blu-ray, also it provides a better resolution for the screen and yes it won’t be suitable for the games, so if you just want this for gaming purpose so better don’t opt for this card and have other one as it is also of same range.