Thread: Computer does not start after inserting Radeon HD 5750

Computer does not start after inserting Radeon HD 5750

I have recently purchased the Radeon HD 5750 graphic card. After that when I insert it in my video card slot and start the computer at that time my monitor is not turning on. I am also not sure about CPU stars or not? Because first time it was showing the power light and after trying restart two to three times it is not showing the power light. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Computer does not start after inserting Radeon HD 5750

I have referred your problem and I think you should try to solve this problem by inserting your graphic card in other graphic card slot on motherboard. If you are able to start the computer properly after changing the slot then I think other slot is damaged and if same problem is coming after that then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card only. I hope this trick will be helpful to you and by try this trick you will be able to know the exact problem.

According to me there is nothing wrong with your graphic card but I think there is something wrong with your monitor only. That is why I would like to tell you that try to start the computer after connecting the different monitor with your CPU. After connecting the other monitor with your computer check whether your computer is working perfectly or not? if it is working perfectly then I think you need to repair your monitor otherwise there some issue with your graphic card.

I have gone through your issue and I think you should try this trick to solve your issue. First remove the graphic card from computer and after that you have to download the BISO update in your computer. Now after that install the BIOS update in your system and after that turn off the computer. Now insert the graphic card again in your computer and after that try to turn on the computer. I think after updating the BIOS you will not get any issue. if you need any more information then let me know.

After reading your above post I have tried to fix this problem by trying above steps and first i have checked the graphic card connecting with other graphic card slot and then also same problem is coming, after that I read your last post and after that I have installed the BIOS update in my system and after that when I tried to start the computer from that time my computer started working properly and I am not facing any issues with it.