Thread: Nvidia GTS 450 is not running World of warcraft on ultra setting

Nvidia GTS 450 is not running World of warcraft on ultra setting

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have 4GB of RAM and 320GB hard disk and I have also installed Nvidia GTS 450 graphic card in my computer. First I was using the windows vista in my computer after that I installed the windows 7. Now whenever I play World of warcraft at that time I am not facing any issue with mu computer but when I try to play this game in ultra setting at that time I am not able to play this game please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Nvidia GTS 450 is not running World of warcraft on ultra setting

I have gone through your issue and I think you have to first check certain things in your computer. If you have any other game in your computer then start it and check whether you can play it properly or not? If you are able to play that game properly with your then I think there is nothing wrong with your graphic card or computer but there is something wrong with your game only. First check this and let me know so it will help me to find the solution according to that.

I am also playing this game in ultra setting with the same graphic card installed in my computer and that is why I would like to suggest you to first check that on which resolution you are trying to play this game. I am playing this game on 1024x768 resolutions and my game is working like a champ. I think you should also try to fix this problem by changing the resolution and after that try to play in ultra setting. After changing the resolution you will not face any difficulty.

I have read your post and I would like to tell you that you should try to fix this problem by doing this steps. First remove your graphic card from your computer and after that connect any other graphic card with your computer and after that start the computer. Now open the game and check whether you are able to play at ultra setting or not? if you are able to play the game at ultra setting with different graphic card then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card and if you are not able to play then there is something wrong with your display setting.

If you are still getting the same issue with your game then I think you need to solve this problem by doing this trick. First completely uninstall the full game from your computer and after that remove all the temporary files from your computer. Now after that restart the system and after that install the World of warcraft game again in your computer. Now after doing that you will be able to play the game ultra setting. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to fix this issue.

After reading your all above post I have checked other game in my computer and it was working perfectly and when I tried to play World of warcraft game after connecting different graphic card in my computer at that time I was able to play it smoothly at ultra setting but in my graphic card I am not able to do the same. Please tell me what should I do to fix this issue? is there any possibilities of incapability of graphic card. Please reply me with all your suggestion.

If you have checked your graphic card properly and if it is working fine with other games and if you have tried to solve th problem by reinstalling the game then I think basically this is a graphic driver problem in your computer. You have to uninstall the graphic card from your computer and after that install it again, and if that does not help then you have to download the new drivers and then install that in your system. I hope this will help you to fix your problem.