Thread: Video card not displayed appropriately in ABIT AW9D motherboard

Video card not displayed appropriately in ABIT AW9D motherboard

I purchased a PC last month. The motherboard included in the PC is ABIT AW9D. I normally use the PC for gaming, internet surfing, downloading movies and especially for chatting. But I came across a strange issue while accessing the PC. While I was playing a game in my PC, the computer froze in the middle itself. I also encountered the error message saying” Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Error Code 43)”. After that I re-started the PC but again I noticed the same issue. I think there is some issue with the video card included in my system. I also cleaned the video card slot but still I noticed the same issue. Is anyone aware about the issue? If yes then please help me to solve the issue.

Re: Video card not displayed appropriately in ABIT AW9D motherboard

The issue that you posted is not complicated. But for solving the issue the information that you have provided is incomplete. I wanted some information about the OS that is installed in your system. I also need information about the video card that is included in your system. After I come to know all this information only then I would be able to give you the suggestions that you need to overcome the issue. So try to provide me this information as early as possible.

I am very thankful to you for interacting with me to surmount the issue. As I am not having much technical information due to this I am finding the issue more difficult. I will surely give you the information that you require. The operating system installed in my system is Windows 7. I have newly upgraded to windows 7 last week. The video card that is included in my system is 8500GT Nvidia video card. The information that you wanted is posted by me, now please give me the suggestions so that I can overcome the issue.

After I read you post I came to know about this issue. It is normally very difficult to identify the exact cause for the issue. According to me this issue is somewhat related to the drivers. To solve the issue I would advise you to un-install the drivers and re-install them again. I think after you re-install the chipset drivers your graphic card will be properly recognized by your system. This solution has helped many people before, so I would suggest you to try out this solution and inform me about the consequences.

It is quite an interesting issue that you have posted. I will surely try to help you if I can. Windows 7 normally uses the similar principals as earlier versions of Windows. I think that the drivers that you have installed are of hardware devices that are PnP enabled. I think you didn’t install the drivers GPU drivers that is the reason such errors are being displayed. Download the GPU drivers and then check whether the errors are being displayed or not. According to me this time there won’t crop up any such errors.

I think that the issue you have posted is related to hardware. Several people had discussed such issues with me in the past but those issues have been solved now. Such issues are normally due to defected video card. I think your issue is similar to this. There is something wrong with our graphic card due to which such errors have been displayed. To overcome the issue I would recommend you to replace the current graphic card with the new one. After replacing the graphic card your issues will be automatically solved.

Thanks a lot for all the responses and advise that you have given me to overcome the problem. Your suggestion helped me a lot to resolve the problem. Previously I had discussed this topic with my colleagues but they could not help me to surmount the issue. You are the first person who supported and helped me. As you said that it was the graphic card problem so I replaced the graphic card and the issue was automatically solved. It was the defective graphic card that was included in my system.