Thread: Do I need physX Card while running EVGA 570 in SLI?

Do I need physX Card while running EVGA 570 in SLI?

I hope you have read the title properly well I need to ask is it ok if I run the EVGA Superclocked 570s in sli? Will I need physX Card for it or will the sli take care of all the necessities I am highly confused on this matter as I am performing this for the first time so that’s why I want you all to answer it out for me. so please do reply on this topic I am waiting for your suggestions. I am also aware of the fact that can run a 2/3rd card to do physx Only outside of the SLI so if that is so then what card should I use it for the physx card.

Re: Do I need physX Card while running EVGA 570 in SLI?

According to me you must better stick with the normal configuration that you are having the system I think that will be good for your system if you are thinking of adding an additional physx card in your system the power consumption will be high and also the heat generated will be high so that’s what I am trying to say here. Hope you all have got the correct suggestions on the topic so that’s what I am saying here. So stick wit the normal sli it will be beneficial for you.

Oh is that so I was not knowing about it by the way I wanted to ask how will that impact my physX rendering ? please let me know soon as I was not at all aware of that so do let me know about it? yes I have understood what you are trying t say but in bits and pieces so it could be better if you can give a good understanding of the problem, so do reply fast now I am waiting for the response from your side, so do reply fast ok I am waiting.

Ok then let me inform you that the card 570s will handle the load by themselves. You will have great Physx performance with no disturbance to the video performance in your system. one more thing that you need to keep in mind that only some selected games actually take advantage of Physx . Of course, if you try with the SLId 570s and also if you need more Physx performance than what you can do is add another GPU not necessary that it should also be 570 to serve that purpose. I am quite sure that you will not feel the need of the third card.

Yes that’s a good suggestion given above while doing that make sure you have a good psu and also airflow/heat dissipation. If you are going to add 3 cards in it then the heat generated will be quite high and hence better be safe from that so that’s what I want to say here hope you all have got the necessary information on the topic that I have given here just be careful that you are not compromising on the basic safety features of your system, so that’s what I want to say here.

Yes I will make sure of that so thanks for reminding me about that thanks a lot everyone for all the solutions that you have given here now I can go ahead with the addition of the third card. yes guys I have made sure that i buy a 1000W PSU and a HAF 932 Case so that I can get the necessary cooling as well as the power for my system. I think thats a good idea to try out here, so thanks a lot guys.