Thread: Not able to get full screen in Samsung BX2331

Not able to get full screen in Samsung BX2331

I am using computer in which I have installed SAPPHIRE 100290SR Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress XT) 2GB 256-bit graphic card. I was using my old LG monitor with that perfectly. Now I have purchased the Samsung BX2331 LED monitor and it is very nice monitor. Now after connecting the monitor I am not able to get full screen. I have tried so many times but I am not able to get Full screen. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to get full screen in Samsung BX2331

I have read your problem and I think you need to do following steps in to solve this problem. Check in your monitor kit whether they have given any disk or not? If there is any disks included then insert it in your computer and after that check in that disk about monitor drivers. If you found any drivers in monitor then install it in your computer. After installing the monitor driver in your computer your computer will prompt you for restart. Now restart the computer, after that monitor will give you full screen view automatically.

If you are not able to solve the problem then I have one solution for you. First right click on the desktop and then go to the properties. In properties click on the setting tab. In setting tab you will find the option for set the resolution. Now select the highest resolution in your resolution setting. After that click on ok button, now after changing the resolution you will be able to view your desktop in full screen. I hope this thing will work for you.

I have read your problem and I think you can solve this problem. To solve this problem you have to first check all the connections in your computer and after that uninstall the graphic driver from your computer. After uninstalling the driver restart the computer. Now when computer starts again at that time delete all the temporary files from your computer. Now install the driver again in your computer. After installing the driver you will be able to view full screen in your monitor.

I have tried to solve the problem by reinstalling the driver but after reinstalling the driver also same problem is coming. I also installed the monitor drivers from my monitor installation disk but that trick didn’t make any difference. I also try to solve the problem by changing the screen resolution but after changing the resolution also I am facing the same problem in my system. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.

If after trying all the above tricks also you are facing the same issue and you are still not able to get the full screen view then I think there is something wrong with your monitor hardware. According to me you have to give the monitor in service center and there you have to tell all your problems which you are facing with your monitor. After giving your monitor in service center you will not get any issue with your monitor again. I hope after that you will be able to fix the problem.