Thread: HDMI performance is poor on ASUS MT276

HDMI performance is poor on ASUS MT276

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have installed AMD Phenom X6 1055T motherboard and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 graphic card. I have 4GB RAM in my computer and 500GB hard disk. Now whenever start any game in my computer at that time my HDMI in put takes 4 to 5 seconds to recognize my monitor and it is very irritating for me. I don’t have any knowledge regarding computer components that is why I don’t have any idea about what to do with this kind of problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: HDMI performance is poor on ASUS MT276

I have gone through you issue and I think you should first check certain things before trying any solution. I hope after checking that you may not face this problem again. First check your HDMI cable is perfectly connected or not? Its better you remove the cable and connect it again properly with the CPU. After doing that start the game again in your computer. I think after doing that you will not face this problem again in your computer. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

I have referred your problem and I think you should try to solve the problem by doing this steps. First open your game in your computer. Once game is open properly after that go in to the game option and after that go to the video setting and then change the resolution of the game. After doing that close the game and open it again. Now when you open the game again at that time you will notice that the game is not taking the time for recognizing the monitor.

If you are finding difficulty in loading game by using HDMI in your monitor then I think you should try this thing. First disconnect your monitor and then connect different monitor with your computer. After connecting the monitor with your computer start the game again and check whether same problem is coming or not? If you are not facing the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your monitor and I think you should reset your monitor.

I think you are facing this problem because of your graphic card issue and I think you have to do these steps. First uninstall the graphic driver from your computer and after that restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer install the driver again in your computer. If possible check on the internet for graphic driver update if there are any updates available on the internet then I think you should download it and install it in your computer. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

As you have mentioned in above post to reinstall the graphic drivers, after reading that I have tried to solve the problem by reinstalling the driver also but that idea didn’t worked for me. I also searched the updates for my graphic driver on the internet but I didn’t found any updates. After that I tried to solve the issue by changing the resolution but that also useless for me. Please tell me is there any other way to solve the problem? Please reply me as soon as possible.

If you experiencing the same problem even after trying the above solution then I think you have to do following thing to solve the problem. You have to stop connecting with your HDMI cable and try to connect the monitor with DVI cable or VGA cable. I think with the help of VGA cable you will not face this problem again with your system. Please tell me whether this trick worked for you or not? if you still getting the same problem then let me know.