Thread: Unable to detect HD Radeon 6950 in ASRock P67 Extreme6

Unable to detect HD Radeon 6950 in ASRock P67 Extreme6

I am using computer in which I am using motherboard of ASRock P67 Extreme6 and 4GB RAM and 500GB hard disk. I have also purchased the AMD Radeon HD 6950 1GB graphics card. Before installing that graphic card In my system I was not facing any issue but after installing the AMD Radeon HD 6950 1GB graphics card in my computer I am facing problem with my system. Now whenever I start the computer at that time it says me no out put device found please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to detect HD Radeon 6950 in ASRock P67 Extreme6

I have gone through your issue and I think you should first try this thing to solve the problem. first open the CPU and remove your AMD Radeon HD 6950 1GB graphics card from your mother board and if you have another slot for graphic card ion your mother board then insert it in another slot. After inserting it another slot start the computer again. If you are able to start the computer normally then I think there something wrong with the other slot of the computer.

I think you are facing this problem because of the driver. I think you have not installed the graphic card driver in your system. First check in your system whether graphic card driver is installed in your system or not? If you have nit installed the graphic card driver then I think you should first install the graphic card driver in your system and after that you will not get any problem with your system. I hope this trick will works for you. If you find any difficulties after that then let me know.

I have tried to solve the problem by doing all the solution as mentioned in above post. I tried to solve the problem by inserting my AMD Radeon HD 6950 1GB graphics card I other slot of my motherboard but that idea didn’t make any difference for me. After that I also tried to solve the problem by installing the driver but after that also I am still facing the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

If you are still unable to detect your detect HD Radeon 6950 graphic card in your computer and if you have tried to solve the problem by updating the driver and reconnecting the card then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card only. Try to solve the problem by installing the BIOS update in your system and if that also didn’t make any difference then try to give your graphic card to service center and ask them for right solution regarding your problem.