Thread: Is ati 5700 series enough to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

Is ati 5700 series enough to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

Ok that’s the question from my side what do you all think is this card enough for playing the witcher 2? Please do reply something for this question as I have asked this question at many places and I have not got suitable answer for it so that’s why I am expecting that at least you all will answer out this question for me, so is this card ok or should I upgrade to some other card? Please do reply fast as such I am thinking not thinking of upgradation I have left the final decision on your hands.

re: Is ati 5700 series enough to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

I think with the ati 5700 you should be fare enough to work on It so don’t worry about the same the card is good the game will run good with it and hence no need to upgrade so that’s what I want to say here. Well as such many good cards are available which can give some good performance but as of now you are not thinking of upgrading your card so better relax the game will run fine with the present configuration. So hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

Yes even I am of the same opinion here. The game should run fine even I am using the card on the same line as of yours and in my case also the game is running perfectly fine so stop worrying actually I am using the ati 7800 card and hence I am suggesting you to use it. at times you will be forced to make some changes for high tweaking and that’s it. hope you all have understood what I am trying to say here so continue with the existing card that you have.

I think so AMD Radeon HD 6990 will be a good choice to make here and also the other one that I would like to suggest you is ati 9800 so you can select that as well, I think that’s a good option for you well I am not so sure the existing card that you are having will be able to deliver the same performance as with the modern games like the witcher 2 it would be a good option for you so hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topics that I have suggested here.

I have heard of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480m sounds to me as one of the coolest card in the market it has got some exceptional performance and also it delivers it so you better stick with that see it is always better to upgrade your graphic card may be you not need it today but if tomorrow any new games comes in to the market you will need that time so better to have it in the advance so that’s my suggestion do read it carefully and in case if you have any doubt then do let me know about it.

Re: Is ati 5700 series enough to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

Thanks a lot for the help well it’s the mixed response that I have got from here well I am thinking to better not switch to the new card as such I am not planning for the upgrade so that’s why as such I am not thinking of it. You guys did gave some good suggestions for me I will make sure that I will look in to it once I will upgrade my card. So that's what i wanted to say here thanks for the necessary recommendation that you have given here for me.